The new guy from San Diego

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Relax-n-bike, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Relax-n-bike

Relax-n-bike New Member

My name is Jay and I'm from San Diego. If you guys are local in San Diego and want to point me to the right start please do so. I'm looking for a good place to get a motor and also want to meet people that are motored bike enthusiast.
    I been wanting to buy a beach cruiser for some time now. Want some comfort riding. I for got all about it till yesterday when I met a guy name Kim and saw his motorized cruiser and It suddenly :idea: came back again. I hope to get a lot of info from this forum.

2. SdCruizer

SdCruizer Member

Hey I know you, this is all your fault:devilish:

3. Relax-n-bike

Relax-n-bike New Member

Ahh excuse me who are you:whistling:

4. SdCruizer

SdCruizer Member

Your DADDY

5. Relax-n-bike

Relax-n-bike New Member

:wheelchair:!!!

6. Relax-n-bike

Relax-n-bike New Member

It a bike a few days a go. It's a Felt MP. I been wanting this bike for some time now. I finally to one.
    [​IMG]

7. victortrav

victortrav New Member

very nice bike... fellow san diegan and noob too
    im in the east sd area by college grove.

8. Relax-n-bike

Relax-n-bike New Member

We should all meet up one day and do a big ride. May that would motivate me to build my bike faster. What kind of bike are you going to use?

9. victortrav

victortrav New Member

ive got a cheapo for my first build, but i plan on being ride ready in the next couple of week if not sooner.

10. Real sweet looking bike, and on any base that would turn heads! And I'm also up for the big ride too! I'm just waiting for a new sprocket for my new clamshell adapter, then I'm cruising the city once again!

11. Relax-n-bike

Relax-n-bike New Member

Sudden change of mind. Before I got in to motorized bicycle I was in to bicycle it self. I always wanted the Felt MP. I decided to just keep it as a bicycle and just buy another bike for my build. I just enjoy riding my mp as a bike. I never ridden Felt cruiser before and feels like your gliding, just so smooth. I would be able to finish a build faster anyways if I purchase a different bike. Converting the Felt to motorized will cost more since I have to buy engine mount and brake system and other parts for it to work on a felt.

12. jeffuehrer

jeffuehrer Member

I was gonna say...you got a lot of customizing to do with a frame like that. Good choice.