The new guy

VROOM

Local time
9:08 AM
That would be me I guess. I have been into RC cars, trucks and planes for years. I mostly fly FPV (First Person View) now but was looking for a new hobby on the side since I gave up nitro RC.

I bought a Schwinn beach cruiser and an 80cc engine kit and built myself a real nice machine. The manual was a little vague on wiring so I'm not sure if my wiring is correct so I'm a little scared to try the kill switch. But the motor runs strong and I am really pleased with my bicycle selection.

I already have planes for a second build with a nicer engine and bike.

Welcome to MBc, VRoom. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

You might try checking this link provided by member AL.Fisherman:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...iQBgsyFjc/edit
If necessary, copy and paste it in the address bar and hit 'enter.'
Good Luck...Patrick

Back