The Obama situation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

2. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Most Americans are mutts, the Judaism part could help explain his touting his own superiority with nothing apparent to back it up.If you want a REAL good explanation of this a.s.s. and others you may meet with the same aire about them look up the NPD disorder, I have a cousin that has it and Oback Brama is a classic example.Every time I read the descriptions, first a picture of my cousin comes to mind, second I giggle.

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

* Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    * Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    * Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    * Requires excessive admiration
    * Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    * Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    * Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    * Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    * Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  3. Racie35

Racie35 Member

I get a kick out of people in other countries worrying about the USA. Whats even more amazing is they'll believe anything or at least weigh it as "could be". Who thinks that would matter? It's stupid

4. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

That disorder can be applied to any liberal. They only know how to tax and steal money from folks who work for a living and give it to those who sit on their ass.

5. grinningremlin

Which is stupider, someone who thinks about what goes on in the continent considered the world "super power", OR most Americans that don't know American geography, other countries leaders names, let alone their forms of governance/power??This is one world, we are all humans, what happens across a body of water DOES affect everybody, just look at how the pollution from China is blowing all the way to the USA.We all bleed red and are supposed be concerned with others, it effects you.

6. grinningremlin

AH come on now, that's not the classic symptoms.Most liberals have the same ignorance as most environmentalists; they listen to the spewed "pie in the sky" garbage some swindler (narcissist) has fed them, then happily go down their "paved road to hell" with all their good intentions in a handbasket.Though conservatives are guilty of this too, and **** Cheney is a classic narcissist, and a staunch conservative.

7. Racie35

Racie35 Member

If you really care what goes on in China.....either go there and confront the problem or at least stop buying what they sell.......first, toss whatever your typing on. You'll also need a different hobby,no electronics , turn off your car, and your cell......start there

8. grinningremlin

Hmmmm, only two things can be blamed for such a small mind, genetics, or rearing.Either way, it's your parents fault.

9. Racie35

Racie35 Member

What's the matter simpleton? Not ready to follow up your preaching mouth with actions like dumping what you cry about? You little wuss

10. grinningremlin

First I'll assume, you're a drunk projectionist; you call me a simpleton, and tell me to "go to China" proving my point about most Americans not knowing squat about the rest of the world, Americans aren't allowed to just "visit" China.Second why would I deal with a cretin?Third, I was talking about people, human beings, from ANY COUNTRY no better or worse than you, (probably better), and you made people into consumerist items, showing the depth of your personality.I would love to play you some chess for money.
    To speak in terms your hydrocephalic brain can understand,... lick it.

11. Racie35

Racie35 Member

Nope......you said China....post#5. Dumb dum

12. Racie35

Racie35 Member

You sorry fool.....come on blabbing about what comes across from China then turn around and start typing on your Chinese powered PC or tablet to people driving and buying ht's .......you're a bozo

13. grinningremlin

OK let's take it slow, you have a hard time with comprehension.First, I used China as an example, I could of said Indonesia, Taiwan, hell Kentucky and West Virgina have unreal pollution, but I don't want you to get confused.I used China as an example.What does buying or using American/Chinese/Taiwanese have to do with how you consider another human??You have a small range of empathy, if you haven't, please don't breed.If you have remember there are people like you, who couldn't give a s.h.i.t. about other people's kids, irony could be on it's way.
    PS: What part of "lick it" was confusing??

14. Racie35

Racie35 Member

You're typing a lot to try and hide what you first said dumb dum.... That was " China"......you're still a simpleton

15. grinningremlin

OK for the record I got his permission to post the link:

16. professor

professor Active Member

NPD is harmless in ordinary people.
    In leaders it is life threatening.
    There is a long list of monsters of history who were narcisists.
    Hitler comes to mind.
    Come to think of it- both O and Hitler wrote books about themselves when no one knew who they were.

17. grinningremlin

I'm not being contrary, but that's false,...story time.My cousin (ordinary person with NPD) was riding on a long trip with his mother and step father in the back seat, my Pop was driving.They were coming up on a turn, my Pop had plans to get off three exits later, my cousin said, "turn now" and my Pop said "I know where I'm going" again my cuz, louder this time, "TURN NOW!" Pop just ignored him.They were going 70 on the freeway, and my cousin GRABBED AND PULLED THE WHEEL!!! It was all Pop could do to not wreck.After he flipped out on my cuz, "LISTEN YOU LITTLE %$#%&*^ if you EVER DO THAT again I'LL KILL YOU!"Now my cousin disregarded the lives of two blood relatives and the spouse of one because he knew where to turn and had to be right/listened to/regarded as special.That's dangerous.
    http://samvak.tripod.com/9.html

18. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Just look at the effects of Fukushima; turning the west coast of America in a radioactive waste land; at least for the marine life in the short term; and already having a measurable effect on the land and the human population.

19. grinningremlin

Yup, hot potatoes washing up in SoCal.There are some who like to think they are detached/different/special because of where they were born, who's v.a.g.i.n.a. they fell from.It's one world, we are all the same, we all bleed red, and what one does effects the other, continents apart, or next door neighbors.I've said it countless times, the "Grand Mutation" is needed.

20. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

That's a really funny one liner. Can i use that quote (then create a fake account on the other site) and direct that line at some of the moderators over there who need to be told the truth (again)...