the obligatory intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cherrybombking, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Hey people, what is up. i literally just found this site today, no idea how that even happened. From what i can tell, though, this place is a KILLER information resource, i am way excited to have stumbled across it.

my background is primarily working on, modding and riding motorcycles (attached is a pick of my babies, past and present), so i know my way around a garage. and most often would prefer to be out there with a case of PBR than in the house.

anyway my original thought on this venture was to just strap an engine on my mountain bike so i could commute to and from work and save money on parking my car in downtown pittsburgh (buses suck), but a little research has got me thinking i could build something rat bike retro style for not a whole lot more. I look forward to working with you and thank you in advance for your help.

CBK

Attached Files:

• F1.jpg
      F1.jpg
      File size:
      322 KB
      Views:

2. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome CBK. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

4. Nice bikes! I bet when you get your motored bike together you'll ride it more than your babies.
    Watch.
    Welcome!

5. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from from the Giant Side of Texas!

6. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

7. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc. Nice babies! Have fun.

8. graucho

graucho Active Member

Welcome, ive only been here for a week, but have picked up 4 tips ive used on my bikes.

9. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Welcome aboard. Tons of info to be gotten here.

10. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

great intro cherrybomb!