The post with lots of stingray choppers

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Patch, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Patch

Patch Guest

So once not too long ago...i found a post with all these schwinn stingrays with engines....but now i can't find it and i need them to convince my parents to buy me an engine. So anyone know where it is???

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

try our search, it'll give ya a lot of results, but you can narrow it down until you find what you're looking for...good luck on the parents thing 8)
  3. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

here are some pics to show your P's
  4. Patch

Patch Guest

Thanks azvinnie! they said after spring break i could buy a Dax/Howell so hopefully they'll stick to their guns. Any ideas if I could make my own motor mount? Dimensions and Materials or sumthing

thanks guys :grin:
  5. Patch

Patch Guest

Well these were the ones i wanted. i like Azvinnie's Stealthy KIller looks so im thinking along his lines (but shiny RED)

Thanks again
  6. azbill

azbill Active Member

a bit of advice... get the mount from ebay, use the search bar at the top of this page and type barry0070_70_0 it is a better made mount, less vibration-prone, and easier to install. :D
    I have installed three mounts, (1 livefast, and 2 barry)including one that I used to make my mount for my Deviate - with some modifications and more metal
    the 2 from barry are in use and the 1 from livefast lies in the broken part box with three of four mouning tabs cracked :x :x and it was more money :? :?

I am not trying to sound like a salesman just trying to save some greif and $$$ from experience :lol: :lol: