The rise of the fascist state

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

2. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

NAAAWWWW,...DC has always been screwed up, when you live in America you figure some things out.DC has cameras every 1/4 mile, license plate recognition computers, all to give the government people the sense of security,... that the commoners won't over run them and slit their throats; it's basically a jail.Here's a funny, none of the government officials LIVE in DC.Now if they tried that stuff in some other states (say Montana for instance) they would find a new revolution on their hands.H.e.l.l. there are a couple old freemen around here, they have their bunkers paced off (no physical or digital maps) and have everything from small arms AND surface to air artillery ready to go.Someday this s.h.i.t. is going to come to a head, and those sitting in comfy chairs, cloistered from the people they rule, shaking their fingers as the servants clean behind them, will have a dose of reality like no other.Think of the end of Gangs of New York, but the peasants have drones/surface to air/big demo explosives/and laser targeted firearms.Not saying the small man will win (who wins ever) but in old world fist fighting terms "you may take home a steak dinner, but I'm taking home a sack lunch" meaning, "you may kick my ass, but I'm going to bite off your finger".

3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

What ever happened to the concept of "integrity" and genuine equality between all people when it comes to governmental power in America.

4. grinningremlin

Nothing's changed there, it's a concept/lie/pie-in-the-sky that has never been implemented.That's always been the case, for some reason sheeple would rather be lied to than told the truth, I truly don't understand it myself.You vote for people that are stroking your ego, making promises no one could keep, then complain when you find they are lying.I work within the realm of reality, human nature will always be thus ,...until the "Grand Mutation" nothing will change, work within those parameters and it's like having secret codes playing a video game.They play by the rules, you realize "there are no rules".

5. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

Fabian, I doubt the Aussie government is any much better. Pretty much all the 1st world countries are becoming dictatorial.

6. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

The Australian government is even worse than the American government in that we don't have any of the rights (enshrined in the American constitution) to attempt to defend ourselves from tyranny.

7. rawly old

rawly old Member

" If a man sees a law as unjust he should not only
    break that law, it is his duty to do so"

Thomas Jefferson

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Upon reflection of that quote, it heartens me, for every day that i ride my motorized bicycle, i know that i am doing my duty!

9. BigBlue

BigBlue Active Member

There's theory and then there's reality - what do you want to believe?

Chris
    AKA: BigBlue

10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Published in Spin magazine - in 1994!

A frighteningly accurate prediction from 20 years ago:

[​IMG]

11. grinningremlin

That's a good example of "not implemented".I would call that a yesteryear soundbite, the uncropped version (more true) would be this:
    " If a man sees a law as unjust he should not only
    break that law, it is his duty to do so,... unless he's black,... NOW GET TO WORK BOY!"
    Though the founding fathers had good ideas, they were all RICH slave owners, who left a country because they didn't want to pay their taxes.

12. rawly old

rawly old Member

1994, Who was that guy, Nostradamus? He perfectly
    envisioned 'Homeland Security'

13. grinningremlin

'84, Orwell.Yup pretty prophetic.Another good Orwell read is "Animal Farm" , great symbolism, any wonder 1984 and Animal Farm are off the required curriculum in American High Schools?
    "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

14. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

My wife's dog is a German mini Schnauzer. I call him a little fascist when he irritates me.

15. heXed

heXed New Member

As has been brought up, this country never had "perfect" freedom. I am proud to be of a country that is a part of a long line of people working to free themselves from tyranny. The truth is that from day one, we were not truly and nation of equals or a nation of freedom for all. It was, however a marked move from the "previous administration", if you will. A people will be under whatever level of tyranny that allow themselves to be under. Many types of oppression have been overcome by people finally not "going along". It is seldom an easy road and often taking a stand is quite the opposite. It is, however, the only way that a people can get back their freedom. If you wait for politicians to do it for you, then you will be waiting a very long time indeed, and on your death bed, you will be sorely disappointed.

Steven

16. grinningremlin

I'm happy to be here, but not proud.Pride would mean I had something to do with creating things as they are, I happened to fall from a v.a.g.i.n.a. that happened to be on this continent, I'm sure I'd feel the same if I were born in a place we call enemies.Being a revolutionary or a terrorist all depends on who's side you're on when the fighting is over.I doubt anyone is thinking of freedom/america/politics on their death bed, those are all fictitious/liquid/flaky, the release of death is real.One persons version of "freedom" always needs to control those who don't think the "same".In reality, no freedom or peace can be had as long as one human walks the earth.

17. rawly old

rawly old Member

I try not to let the reprehensible parasites in Washington
    bother me. I govern myself

18. CanadaGlass

CanadaGlass New Member

grinningremlin likes this.
  19. grinningremlin

It's the reprehensible parasite within every man that is governing us, and there is only one escape from that.

20. rawly old

rawly old Member

AH, but some are considerably more reprehensible than others. I don't recall
    having sold out my fellow Americans for personal gain lately.