the scooter guy update , THE NEW 2010 MODEL

Discussion in 'Dealer Advertisements' started by thescooterguy, Oct 4, 2009.

1. thescooterguy

thescooterguy Member

introducing the new 2010 scooter guy system , the scooter guy system is now available in custom colors , the new three point mounting system is more versatile then ever , select your throttle , throttle cable length , custom gear ratio , and now your color too,
    i made one special system in white with the larger tear drop tank from and double break lever from sick bike parts in honor of this occasion , would make a great ghost rider , or add your own pin striping or air brush details ,
    will be sold at my regular price to the first person that says they want it ,my system doesn't normally come with the tank or double break lever , but this one will . hope you like it .

picture of the new kit.

2. strotter

strotter Member

New mount looks totally cool.
  3. thescooterguy

thescooterguy Member

4. vrrcar

vrrcar Guest

Is the scooter guy still in business? If so does anyone have his e-mail?
  5. thescooterguy

thescooterguy Member

6. thescooterguy

thescooterguy Member

7. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

That is one cool bicycle you have there!

Is the bike for sale, or is that a one off ride you made?
  8. thescooterguy

thescooterguy Member

i found this nirve on craigs list pretty cheap , it needs the three speed hub with a roller break . other then that just waiting for the titan 50cc 4 stroke from . then i will ride it for a week then turn it over to to customer , my next one will be the candy tangerine nirve pictured here , this one is spoken for already as well . i sell kits but i really enjoy building the whole bike , its like art to me .
  9. thescooterguy

thescooterguy Member