the simple things in life.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HeadSmess, Jan 27, 2014.

1. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

pleasepeoplewhenyoucomeontoaforumboardwithsomethingreallyreallyexcitingtotelleveryonesomethingreallyreallycoolliketaketheminuteortwotobreathdeeplyrelaxandjusthitenteroccasionallyorwewillallendupwithsillyridiculousthreadsthatseeminglymakenosensebecausecommasfullstopsandothertypesofpunctuationarenotusedfordecorationbutareactuallypartoftheenglishlanguageandarenecessaryrequirementsinmakinganytypeofsentencenomatterhowsimpleclearlyunderstandablethewholepointofawrittenlanguageistobeabletoSHAREinformation.

i hope someone takes the time to quote this and fix all the stuffups. it actually was HARD to stop myself from using certain keys on my keyboard :eek:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    Fabian likes this.

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

:iagree:

3. max350

max350 Member

1)有罪判決を受けた犯罪者の98%がパンを食べる人です!
    2)統計暴力犯罪の75%以上がパンを食べてから24時間以内にコミットしていることを示している!
    3)パンを殺すために証明されています。科学者たちは現在、パンを食べる人の100%が最終的に死んでしまうことを憂慮すべき証拠を発見した!

HeadSmess likes this.
  4. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Obama is not Chinese!

5. max350

max350 Member

arデュセイカー?

6. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

usually, when using google translate, one must spend some time working on the syntax, double checking to ensure resultant translation will make sense :jester:

cus i ended up with this! :wacko:

It is the people that 98% of offenders who received 1) conviction eat bread!
    It shows that you are committed to 24 hours more than 75% of 2) statistics violent crime is from eating bread!
    It has been proven to kill 3) bread. Currently, scientists have found alarming evidence that this U stripe 100% of people who eat bread died in the final!

:wacko:

7. max350

max350 Member

私は間違っていた!どうやらそれは、このフォーラム上で最大の馬鹿が誰であるかをあなたです

:wacko:[/