The trigger is pulled, 79cc Predator purchased 5/21/16 loop frame

• Thread starter Deleted member 25783
  • Start date
Hey, something to think about. Are you thinking about making the entire setup dynamic enough so that if you wanted to put the 212cc on their you would be able to without taking apart the entire bike and spending significantly more?

We will see Joe, Now I have a frame to work with and a beauty it is. Worksman drop loop. I am reverse engineering a proven design and will improve on it to make my design flexible to various power plants including a 212cc if you wish.
I dropped off 8 re-machined drive sprockets and took delivery of 18 more, the payment credit of which will be applied to my next purchase from custommotoredbicycles.com /rebelmb.com.
If you are looking at lowest cost, My workmate Isaiah would be the dude.
Tom from Rubicon

cool, cool. are you planning to put a jackshaft in?

some bicyclist tried to street race me in pewaukee this evening. i past him and had to wait at the light. and after the light i was just coasting along at 15mph he passed me going hard. he was pretty fast up to 25 mph then i passed him at 32mph. hahaha :D

I'm guessing that's your bike? Does it still have governor?

no, no that isnt me but a video i found on youtube of a predator 79cc with a jackshaft. guy is going 40 at 4th gear with 3 more gears. i am a light rider so with me on it i might be at 45 at 4th gear, which is kinda what i want.

I know some tricks on 212 predators;)

Got a buddy that's got one and is making 12ish horsepower with only about 100$ish in upgrades

Probably making more but I know it pulls like a mule lol

yeh, ive been thinking about this for a bit. not to hijack tom's thread. but a lifan probably has better performance than the predator but it means that you have to replace the disc brake in the back or have no rear brake and you will need to have a custom mount. while the predator can retain the rear disc brake with a jackshaft and there are mounts available for it.

and then there is the 2-stroke gp460 used on gopeds that produces what 4hp at 11k rpms! imagine that on a bike with a jackshaft. LOL

the lifan 125cc semi auto 4up,1down. same motor clone as in the honda grom though instead of 3-4G, maybe closer to 700hundred.

My lifan engine on my bike makes 5 1/2 hp 4 down very very reliable once you build one 4 stroke that 2 stroke cap becomes history.

Back