the triton 3 wheeler

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Mar 26, 2008.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

this is my neighbors 3 wheeler. i started a new thread, cause there will be many vids, and she doesnt want to put an engine on it just yet. but here is the link to the vid. lat me know if you guys figure how to put an engine, without drilling the frame. thanks guys! if you watch the whole thing, i show sorta the back of the bike for a sec, and how it ACTUALLY CLEARS SPEED BUMPS!!!!!!!!! happy!! but i could see her ridin it, but i might do a zig zag sorta thing, cause you can see how slow ya go.

2. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Tater, that is either one small bike or you wear a size 14 shoe. It looked as if your strokes were maybe 7 " diameter.
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Tater, if you were huffin and puffin that much, im sure at the end of my video you would see an ambulance hauling me away.:grin:
  4. Trailer pusher. It screams it. Clamp(s) to rear axle.
  5. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

yea, you were right about the strokes, it a 16 inch wheel, with 1-1 but large it has no axle. just a stud. the only thing is a steering rod i think she might not like it that much tho. cause we went on a short ride, and she was real tired, and i didnt break a sweat riding my stingray with the engine off.....
  6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

but, once my dad gets his welder, i plan to design a pusher.... (and learn to weld lol)