The Worst President in American History...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Aug 18, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

No U.S. President could top George W. Bush in this area. I thought I'd share some reasons he was the worst thing that could happen to Ahm-ur-icka.

Of course, Obama could top him... but that remains to be seen and seems very unlikely after you've seen all of Boosh Jr's "accomplishments", and I'm sure this list doesn't cover them all.

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

FDR - hands down.
  3. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

I disabree with both of you.

Abraham Lincoln was the worst president in this nations history, hands down. I'd put Bush II in second place, with FDR running a half-step back in third.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

go ride the THING Mama

my money is on My Obama Mama
    surprized right ??

in a very short time in office this guy has been proven
    to not tell the truth -- many times
    and what -- he just happens to have all of those friends who are crooks ??

and claims that after going to Pastor Wright's church for over 20 years
    these THINGS said by Wright -- just don't seem RIGHT to him today ??
    when they seemed very RIGHT to Mama for over 20 years !!
    come on now get real Mama
    one only needs to attend any church for a few months
    to know almost exactly how the Pastor thinks........

go ride the THING Mama
  5. sparky

sparky Active Member

Just to put things in perspective, who do you think was the best Prez?
  6. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

If you were going on scandal alone I would have to say Grant... but what FDR did to this country probably has done the most damage.

Sparky... you gotta get over George W, it's in the past and the time for blame is over. Obama is guilty of more than a couple of things on that list and its only been 6 months... Give him time. I think Obama will be far and ahead the worst president yet.
  7. sparky

sparky Active Member

This was a response I truly expected from arcee. Are YOU arcee in sheep's clothing?
  8. give me vtec

Best president was either Andrew Jackson or Reagan...

I love Jacksonian Democracy and the whole Yeoman farmer deal. Jackson himself was a kick *** guy... the real deal people's champ.

Under Regan we saw the end of the soviet era (although it had pretty much rotted away by that point under its own corruption), and he turned one of the worst recession's (caused by OPEC and Carter) around to become one of the most extravagant era's in US history... that pretty much lasted until the last two years or the previous administration (under a lib house and senate) managed to f u c k it up.
  9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I'm not answering that question.

I already answered your initial post. I'll be happy to see all of your troll threads sink to the bottom, so I won't participate in this one anymore.

I am boycotting Sparky's troll threads.

(Like your stoopit "men in blue" thread) :rofl:
  10. sparky

sparky Active Member

Jackson was a kick *** guy.

And how did the lib house and senate manage to frick things up without Boosh's approval?
  11. sparky

sparky Active Member

Agendas, agendas...

You obviously have something more important to accomplish here than discussion.
  12. give me vtec

not me... the more this guy talks, the more he makes an a s s h a t out of himself.

I actually like his arguments.... very entertaining. I really do love listening to conspiracy nuts talk about 9/11 and roswell NM and government mind controll and other s h i t.

Keep it coming Spanky...
  13. sparky

sparky Active Member

Here's one for ya... you *are* RC in sheep's clothing. You had me fooled for a few days.

HAH! Good one, man!
  14. give me vtec

ok whatever you say... but "give me vtec" is the name I use on all the forums I am a part of...

Look me up at,,,, or

Sorry man... looks like just another person that thinks you are an idiot
  15. sparky

sparky Active Member

Hmm... what would that prove?!? That RC likes Hondas?!? YES, IT DOES!
  16. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member you are a paranoid idiot in training. Keep it coming spanky.
  17. sparky

sparky Active Member

Ya know who else calls me spank?? RC!!
  18. sparky

sparky Active Member

19. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

people tend to think of lincoln as the one who set the slaves free but if im not mistaking,he was actually wanting to send them back to africa.
  20. sparky

sparky Active Member