thinking about motorizing the kulana Moon Dog

hey!!!!! dont drill the frame take the chain guard off and use a table clamp to bend the frame in no drilling please

ther was nodrilling done to my costumers moon dog and plus take those decals off and paint the engine black it looks sweat

Attachments

• moon dog.jpeg
    moon dog.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 744
same guy whanted one in red so the schwwinn point beach works good and drilling at all aluminum frame to just cut the fender to fit the chain good

Attachments

• schwwinn point beach.jpeg
    schwwinn point beach.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 653
Careful of those fenders the brackets are so thin they will crack the first day. I filled the area around the bracket with silicone rubber, dampens the vibration and makes the bracket last. Have fun, Dave
PS: If they wad up in the wheel, you get the picture.

It will look great. There are a couple of frame issues though. Bad welding, curve slightly off for easy mount.Tube is a little thin too. But, It can be done , and yes, it will look great.
Here\'s mine still under construction.

The engine is jet black, but in the photo it looks grey.
That looks awesome, I think the seat and the jet black engine set it off.

Did you paint that yourself or buy it directly like that from someone else??

I will be making my first motorized bicycle using the Moon Dog frame and a 80cc engine from Boysgofast on eBay.

I searched around a lot for the perfect frame. Something that just stood out. I considered cheap frames and expensive frame. But in the end, I just really dug the Moon Dog frame. It will look really neat when I'm zipping down the (side of the) road on my bright orange Kulana Moon Dog.

That looks awesome, I think the seat and the jet black engine set it off.

Did you paint that yourself or buy it directly like that from someone else??
Thanks.
Just sprayed it with High heat ceramic engine paint from Pep Boys.

moon dog

i was looking for a bike for myself after i did one for my grandson. i was looking at walmart too & had trouble deciding on a schwinn or the orange moon dog, the moon dog won out because it was $40 less & had white walls.
i made a front motor mount so i wouldn't have to drill the frame.
yamaslo
ps will send picture if anyone needs it

I have actually gotten a lot of compliments about the Moon Dog since I got it.

Cheap bike or not, it really has a tendency to turn people's heads.

Back