This Forum Rocks !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 1432LUCKY, Jul 28, 2008.

1. 1432LUCKY

1432LUCKY New Member

HELLO FROM FLORIDA . THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS . I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH ON THIS FORUM . I WOULD HAVE MADE SOME BIG MISTAKES IF I HAD MADE MY PURCHASE BEFORE FINDIND THIS FORUM . IMHO I WOULD HAVE GOT EVERYTHING WRONG FROM MY BIKE TO THE ENGINE I CHOOSE,AND THE KIT I DESIDED ON . I WOULD HAVE HAD TO SELL EVERYTHING AND START OVER TO HAVE GOT IT WRIGHT ! THATS PROBALLY AFTER I SPENT ALOT OF $$ TRYING TO GET THE FIRST SET UP SO IT WOULD WORK FOR MY NEEDS. SO I CANT THANK U GUYS AND GIRLS ENOUGH FOR SAVING ME FROM ABUNCH OF HEADACHES ! I'M MAINLY INTERESTED IN LONG DISTANCE TOURING . I'VE READ OTHER THREADS ABOUT PEOPLE INQUIRING ABOUT LONG DISTANCE TOURS . THEY SHOULD GO TO www.64days.com FOR A LITTLE INSPERATION !! HE DID IT WITH A 2-WHEEL TRAILER AND NO MOTOR !!! AFTER READING THAT I CAN'T WAIT TILL MY NEXT VACATION ON A BIKE WITH A MOTOR !!

2. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

hey lucky, welcome aboard
    thanks for that link. I'm going to be doing some rather long rides soon also and am trying to learn as much as I can before I take these trips.
    as you've seen there is a lot of info round here, there's also plenty of people ready willing and able to help with your questions.
    good luck and happy motoring