This is crazy?

Fly1

Local time
11:57 PM
Bikeberry is a great motor bike company & I,m here to say I,m not bashing them. But I found
a video they made on Two stoke vs Four stroke.

In there video into come pairing two stroke to four stroke they say this. The Two stroke has a engine life
of only one hour & a four stroke a lfe of two hours.
Thats Crazy??? Fly:rolleyes: someone needs to tell them about the era in that ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkX3D12yT78 Who every made this video needs to be fired

Correction My hearing is poor. I thought they said life time, when in fact they did say ride time. But even
so I don't agree with that.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the vid (disclaimer), but aren't they saying a 2-strokes only has half the life (upper half) of a 4-stroke?If that's the case they're correct, a 2-stroke works twice as hard, the candle that burns twice as bright...

I think they did a pretty good job.
They covered the basics pretty well for a beginner.
It seemed unbiased and had some good info though we differ on some of the numbers.

I was however disappointed to see them all riding without helmets and that one guy wobbling all over the road holding out a selfie stick and looking at the camera.
These things are dangerous enough without making them look like safe mindless to operate toys.

they were referring to how long you can ride before needing to cool down.
WOW, then i'm with Fly.I read here somewhere (groucho or bamabikeguy) they kept an EHO35 running 6.5 to 7 hours on a trip (even ran for fills and eating breaks), that's what I look for in an engine.

The little HS 142's (Honda 50's) will run all day long, they use them in construction equipment like generators and compressors.
Sure they get a break when the workers break, but for the most part they run all day.

I look at chinese engines like reviews, I'm sure there's a bunch of fine running ones, but I had my first experience with a harbor freight auger engine, pure crap.I'll stick with the japanese stuff, I'll take a used eho35 or tanaka over a new chinese anything.

Back