This is my first post - introducing myself

victorjuansantiago

Local time
7:38 AM
:helmet:This is my fist post. I am from Puerto Rico, Bayamon. I am a retired do to the economic situation. Do to that condition I am using my sons bike to move in the area do to that I am reading your member post and has been trying to choose a good kit to instal it in the bike. The bike is a MURRAY with 24 rims. I will be posting my new experiences in the process. Thanks for yours experience and I will be learing from them. Victor J. from Puerto Rico land of sum and beaches.

Victor, welcome to MBc! I'm sure that with a little poking around, you'll find the right kit for your bike. We're looking forward to seeing photos of the bike as the build continues.

Welcome from Australia

Hey Victor..Welcome from ENO in Oz...The four guys above me have posted nearly 6000 posts between them..Theres your help and knowledge..I could not have made the build without MBc...Dont forget..go to SEARCH for the quickest and best answers to your questions...Bienvenida to MBc

hola victor, yo soy de San Juan, mucho gusto, si necestas algun consejillo puedes preguntar en confianza.

Saludos

Buenas Echotraveler

ES BUENO SABER QUE TIENES UN MIEMBRO DEL CLUB EN MI PAIS. SOY DE BAYAMON Y AUNQUE TODAVIA NO HE CONSTRUIDO UNA MOTOBICICLETA SI ESTOY CONSIDERANDO CONTRUIR UNA. EL FORO EN EL "SITE" A SIDO DE MUCHA AYUDA PARA CONOCER EL KIT QUE MAS SE ACOMODA A MI SITUACION. MI E-MAIL ES: santiagovictorj@hotmail.com Y ME ENCANTARIA INTERCAMBIAR IMPRECIONES CON ALGIEN QUE SI HA TENIDO EXPERIENCIA EN ESTOS MENESTERES. TE REPITO, ES UN GRATO PLACER QUE EN MI ISLA HAY UNO MAS. VICTORJUANSANTIAGO

Welcome Victor

Hey Victor,

welcome to the best source of motored bikes information on the web. I don't know much but I have learned so much from the knowledgeable people that frequent these pages. Enjoy and again, welcome!

Keith

ES BUENO SABER QUE TIENES UN MIEMBRO DEL CLUB EN MI PAIS. SOY DE BAYAMON Y AUNQUE TODAVIA NO HE CONSTRUIDO UNA MOTOBICICLETA SI ESTOY CONSIDERANDO CONTRUIR UNA. EL FORO EN EL "SITE" A SIDO DE MUCHA AYUDA PARA CONOCER EL KIT QUE MAS SE ACOMODA A MI SITUACION. MI E-MAIL ES: santiagovictorj@hotmail.com Y ME ENCANTARIA INTERCAMBIAR IMPRECIONES CON ALGIEN QUE SI HA TENIDO EXPERIENCIA EN ESTOS MENESTERES. TE REPITO, ES UN GRATO PLACER QUE EN MI ISLA HAY UNO MAS. VICTORJUANSANTIAGO

Tricky Victor,

IT IS GOOD FOR KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE A MEMBER OF THE CLUB IN MY COUNTRY. I AM OF BAYAMON AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE STILL NOT CONSTRUCTED A Motor bIcycle IF I AM CONSIDERING building ONE. e-mail me santiagovictorj@hotmail.com AND exchange ideas.

Back