This Is So Not Cool!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by turbo/chaos, May 9, 2008.

1. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

OK go to Roland of spooky tooth to day i had asked him to with draw from my account well i mean a week ago it just went in today a total of $59 well i was charged a total of $70 from him and was over drawn

from them now get this they are not taken responsibility for it and i had the founds know he is only refunding the $11 and not taking any form of action for what he did

that is not a good by any means if thats the case any one who gets any thing from him be careful if i burn a bridge oh well I'm here to protect and help well my total bill came out to $100 because of him

and all i got was a sorry W T F !!!!!!:-x

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2008

2. gwoloshyn

gwoloshyn New Member

Will you please learn how to type correctly...
  3. Why would you let ANYONE withdraw money from YOUR account? I would think if he withdrew more than you agreed on, and you were overdrawn, he should pay all associated fees.
  4. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

i have a problem with some spelling sorry

but i purchased items from him and he just burned me in return
    and he just says sorry what do you want me to do
  5. spunout

spunout Member

just who the H*LL are YOU, to worry about somebody's spelling or typing ability?:-x:-x:-x
    not only did you disrespect the man, you wasted space with your worthless post, and P*SSED me off in the process.:-x:-x:-x

anyway, turbo, that sux. "IT" happens to all of us from time to time.
    perhaps make copies and show him exactly where he messed up and what it cost you. seeing it in black-and-white makes a difference.

and dont EVER apologize for typing. in the words of the immortal Coach Bobby Knight, "Never complain, never explain."
    Last edited: May 10, 2008
  6. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

cool thank man yeah its just a bummer i did a deal for him i raised the price of my kits which are the same kits from the same shipper and the same setup that he sells for 250 plus shiping which is like 40

and was doing good deals with him and he could not suck up his pride and say sorry man to keep a customer i will fix the problem

all i got was a sorry your on your own for what i did wrong and you have to fix it on your own now i think i see why bryan samon hates him

he is good to you then hill stab you in the back oh well my prices are going back down to 200 again and thats with free shiping and that is for any kit including the special slant heads any cc for the same price

for mbc people only

i think im going to try lighting a fire under his A@# and see where it goes
  7. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

All u can do is do your best to get justice,but if the guys prepared to abandon u for the sake of a few measley dollars then your probably better-off without him.
    What he's done has a way of turning itself around and biting where it most hurts.
    For instance,this thread u created has teeth & bites.
  8. kerf

kerf Guest

I'm a little confused as to the exact transaction and how someone withdrew more from your account than agreed upon. I would never give anyone access to any account my name is on, that's what credit cards are for. If you don't have a credit card, purchase one of the prepaid variety, in any case you have a buffer between the merchant and yourself.
  9. thatsdax

thatsdax Guest

Never ever...

Moral of this story. Never Let anyone other than you, do a withdraw from your account. Sorry for all your trouble.
  10. thatsdax

thatsdax Guest

oh.. And here is a tip...

And..Since it was brought up, here is a cool spelling tool, there is spell checker in here, and when you misspell a word, it will prompt you. On the misspelled word, simply right mouse click on that word and corrected spelling suggestions will pop up automatically. This has been helpful for me. Thanks..
  11. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

Visa Debit Cards work well, even better cos ya have to have money in the account first. Banks don't promote them cos they lose out on interest and have the pleasure of keeping people in dept on THEIR credit at bloated interest rates.

Whatever happened to saving 10% of any Gross earnings and living off the 90% ? ! ( Book: "Richest man in Babylon", explains this principle, easier said than done though)
    Last edited: May 10, 2008
  12. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Roland of Spooky Tooth.

You asked him to withdraw from your account last week.

You asked him to take $59 and he took $70.

First of all as the others say, I can't see how someone can withdraw from your bank account unless they stole your personal info. which is not the case here. So you gave him your password for what? Paypal? That seems loonie. Sorry.

So he gave you back the difference. Seems like the right thing to do and is the difference between $59 and $70. That is a form of action. Not sure why you say he didn't take any form of action.

So OK something clicked, he "took" it from your bank (not Paypal), and now the overdraft charges are costing you. Well, these things happen when you let others have all your banking info.........hey wait a minute, how can you over draw on an account electronically?

Please fill in the details. Thanks.
  13. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Grammar and spelling are matters of communication and communication is what living in a society is all about. If we expect to interact with others, we must be able to interact clearly. That being said, we all make mistakes, and that is not a big deal. When they become so numerous as to impede communication, then there is a bit of a problem.

As for this problem- again, mistakes happen and the best way is to work through it privately because as soon as the matter becomes public, people have a tendency to solidify their positions and refuse to be flexible. That being said, clearly explain exactly what extra fees were incurred due to Their error and request- politely, compensation. Most, not all, people respond well when it it clearly and politely explained how their mistake caused more problems. Keep at it until you get some sort of resolution- in a buseness like manner and without anger.
  14. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

that all be true but i did not put down it was a credit bank card

that i used to pay with
  15. eljefino

eljefino Member

Manage your money better. Overdraft fees are bank traps meant to get you.

If you weren't that close to the edge, you could have straightened stuff out with the vendor without all the extra junk your bank, you know, the one YOU walked into and chose to open an account with, stuck you with.

Bank fees vary. Shop around. Don't keep your account with a bank that treats you badly.
  16. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

no i got lucky they helped out some what because of the money flow that comes in and i had the funds but he whent over the limit it was going to be 59 but he did 70 so bam ther it whent
  17. kerf

kerf Guest

Debit cards are the rip off, the money comes out as soon as the card is scanned. If you can manage your finances without a credit card, you can discipline yourself to manage with credit cards. I made a large purchase a while back and by timing my purchase, I didn't pay for it for 45 days. If you pay the card off each month, you don't pay a nickel interest. Some cards will give you cash back on each purchase.

A hard copy of a check is no longer required for the bank to deduct the amount from your account. Walmart will scan your check and give it back to you, many of my utilities process my check electronically. If anyone, nefariously, gets your account number, look out.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2008
  18. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

to tell you this i dont belive in cards at all but to pay for my stuff i have to and that is the only reason i even use one thank you very much

i pay cash for every thing but you cant do that online can you

for fing sake
  19. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

I agree...i HATE anything other than cash but realistically u can't do that.It's a plastic & credit society so all u can do there is keep your overheads & risk to a minimum........DON'T TRUST ANYONE.
  20. kerf

kerf Guest