Thoughts of men living with bad women

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

My marriage is destroying me. I don't know if I can ever regain my
    happiness. Thinking back on my life the other day, I realized that I was actually a happy
    person once. I loved life, I enjoyed other people's company, I had hopes and dreams. It
    almost startled me to realize that was me instead of another person I was jealous of.

-------

I've found (at least with my wife) that anything I say to her in a logical way will be
    reprocessed through her head to mean something other than what I've actually meant to say.
    I think that she does this on purpose to manipulate me.

-------

What the young hens of today don't realize is that "popular culture" systematically poisons
    them against appreciating all the stuff that men do.

-------

Society expects my to waste my life by serving others as a worker-drone in organised gene replication unit.
    Thanks, but no thanks. I will spend my life doing things that are good for me, because I am worth it.

-------

For me the ownage is year round. She doesn't work. I pay for everything. No matter how much
    money I make she ratchets up the spending so we're still living paycheck to paycheck.

-------

I never knew how happy I was until I got married, then it was too late.

-------

How can my wife tell me that she's "in love" with me and still leave me without sex for five
    years? How can I cope with this without resorting to divorce, affairs, or castration!!!

-------

Marriage is society's way to harness a male to provide shelter and nice surroundings for the
    offspring and their mother. It is not meant for the well-being of the man.

-------

Love and marriage are like horse and carriage, both are obsolete.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015

2. max350

max350 Member

It is never just the one person's fault if it does not work in a marriage, you are two people living together

3. bigoilbob

bigoilbob Member

Hey Mr. Fabian, no castration, ok? Seriously!! Consider divorce. In the US we had a newspaper advice columnist for years who used the name "Abby". She had some very pablumic. generic, great advice for such occasions. SEEK COUNSELING. Unlike the Mickey Mouse mental health services available here in the US, your national health service probably provides 4 it. UR young man with undeniable talent, and live in a great country. This time next year U will B putting along and will have only positive relationships in your life.

4. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

are you serious?

Yes, i completely agree; and have been saying that to every one of my girlfriends, when they loudly protest otherwise; whilst throwing crockery and cutlery at me because their friends appear in my phone history; giving flattering text messages. That said, it still hurts when a ceramic saucer hits you in the side of the head, followed by the contents of the third drawer in the kitchen, comprising of flying; fast moving objects such as an egg beater, grater, whisks, meat tenderiser, fruit corer and various wooden spoons.

Relationship - crikey, i no longer have time for extended relationships or the asset transfer that goes with being in one.

5. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Better still consider the concept of personal self preservation by not getting married in the first place, because anybody who claims that marriage is a 50-50 proposition doesn't know the first thing about women or fractions

6. max350

max350 Member

You have serious problems!

7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I agree, the problem is most definitely serious these days because at the beginning i used to catch her in my arms, but after my moment of self preservation kicked in, i caught her in my pockets and on my credit card transactions.

Love might be blind, but bank statements are highly visible.

8. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

As a wise man once said, if you were jumping out of a plane and they told you you have a 50/50 chance of getting a "bad" chute, you'd say "f.u.c.k. THAT I'm NOT JUMPING!".Marriage is an antiquated system, a stupid ceremony where everyone is playing make believe with less sense than a 3 year old, those that tout it have no ideas of their own, and just follow society, as if everything your neighbor does is good.
    Max350, I'd say you have serious problems, as you can't take other people's opinions as valid as yours (aren't you the one that was b.i.t.i.c.h.i.n.g. and complaining because someone didn't believe your top speed?) , makes you kind of dense, like a sheep, rife for marriage.

Fabian likes this.
  9. bigoilbob

bigoilbob Member

Hey, outside world! The only reason I got in2 this bell jar was the alarming reference to castration. IM NOT PART OF THIS THREAD!!

10. grinningremlin

He says,...with dirty blood-soaked hands behind his back.

Fabian likes this.
  11. max350

max350 Member

What is your problem? Fabian complains here on the forum about their marriage or how! There will usually be two two people in a marriage that is causing problems so that it does not work., And I wrote that he must have serious problems. why do you pull up that I bitiching and complaining about a post, Are you completely stupid? or what

12. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Oh so true

13. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

@ max350

have you recalibrated your speedo?

14. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Some say that marriage is akin to castration for you lose your ability to be a man once she gets a ring on her finger, and then the divorce court most definitely confirms this notion.

I'm calling that complete :icon_bs:

15. grinningremlin

To remember a completely separate thread, using it in context to your expectations within another thread, doesn't sound too stupid to me.To be clear, your hypocrisy was what I was bringing to light, someone isn't allowed (by your expectations) to doubt your top speed, but you can go to anothers thread and say they have a problem, and it's fine.Understand?
    Fortunately, this isn't "YOUR" thread, so lick it.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    Fabian likes this.
  16. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Don't you find it surprising how cold some women can be to a bit of affection towards their man.

One of my ex girlfriends was so cold that i used to spend a couple of hours defrosting the fridge, or as she liked to call it, "foreplay."

17. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

:devilish:

18. grinningremlin

You know one of the biggest drags, is that people can't see this as humorous.I think Americans (older Americans) and Aussies have similar senses of humor.

19. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

This thread contains some cracking humor but there are some who think that commenting on a forum for the sake of making noise gives credibility, must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”

20. max350

max350 Member

I'm sorry that I have deceived you all, I discovered that the speedometer was set to mph and not kmh, so my top speed is 74mph 120kmh :)