Threads in Forum / Photo page / Photo browse

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by joen1861@yahoo.com, Oct 25, 2007.

1. I like how the Threads in Forum for photo works.
    But why not a Photo brower to look at all the sweet rides and where if you want to look into the info on it all you need to do is chack on the photo or go to the search and look up members link to that photo or something in that ball park of work.
    Saves time and more funner as I'm in a line on time and working on my ratrod..

2. mickey

mickey Guest

I second that idea and wish to expand. When we upload picture, they must go to some directory. Being able to see all the upload pictures as thumbnails would really help when searching for info and all you can remember is that it looked kinda like this

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

That has always been one of my goals for the site. Problem is that its tough to find that perfect software that will do it. I'll keep looking!

4. Hey tom I have looked for the software as well. I emailed yahoo and goole as well. No emails about it back. I do know a site out there that may have it I dont know if it well be ok to post the link on here or not. Its not a bad site. =p But a bodybuilder site Im on all the time

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

I want to get something that will integrate into the forum software that we have right now so that everyone can keep their username/password and whatnot. I have a few things that might work, its just a matter of going through them and seeing if they are what we need.

6. Ya I do see what you say there...
    Theres so much in makeing / running.... a site.. Well maybe not now but down the road you may get one... =)
    Hey Funny thing off topic Tom.. I naver seen your bike befor. can we see the ride..
    HEHE =)

7. Tom

Tom Active Member

lol, search "Green Machine"

8. RedGreen

RedGreen Member

Not sure if this is the time or place, but....If you wanted to break the gallery down into more of a showroom, you could have seperate antique style, common or modern, chopper, racer pages with thumbnails, so you could browse quickly and bring up the ones you want to see better.

9. Tom

Tom Active Member

hmmm. Not a bad idea. I have always wanted to get an actual thumbnail gallery up there, but none of the software packages are that great.