Throttle cable needed, all the suppliers have gone bust!

C

Chopper

Just checked Power Chain's site and they are no longer in business!.... anyone know where I can get a throttle cable in Oz?.... or what else will work?

They sell Snappers in OZ?

A small engine/lawn mower repair place will have various lengths of throttle cable, up to 120 inches, (or whateverthatOzmetrifiesto).:rolleyes:

And since you are on the other side of the international date line, you may be able to get it yesterday (or day after tomorrow).....

is zbox a part of powerchain, i was considering buying from them?

hey highrider, no, not the same... I'd forgotten about zbox, new cable, $10... too easy! :)

Just had a quick look at your post norman, good stuff there, thanks for sharing

A small engine/lawn mower repair place will have various lengths of throttle cable, up to 120 inches, (or whateverthatOzmetrifiesto).:rolleyes:

And since you are on the other side of the international date line, you may be able to get it yesterday (or day after tomorrow).....

Looks like this will be my best option bama, zbox waited til I paid the money, then asked what kind of cable I needed, when I told him it was for a Skyhawk kit, he tells me 'I don't sell Skyhawk parts' !!! :mad:

Back