Tikester & TriPod

Discussion in 'Motorized Trikes' started by TomyJ, Sep 7, 2016.

1. TomyJ

TomyJ Member

The Trikester is being re-done, B&S engine, 3.5 HP, 127cc, (4 stroke) 60T sprocket, CA DMV says 3 wheels = class C license. I will carry a 12 volt garage door battery for the Chinese quad lights with flasher, and maybe I'll add directional? Anything is for sale IF the price is right...
    TriPod will be the next build, again Ca. DMV legal, no electric this time I'll add another B&S 550 127cc 3.5HP.
    Will look a little drift trike???

2. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Active Member

I like the look of that second one, handle bars seem a little far away buy might be how I'm looking at it.

Where did the frame come from?

3. TomyJ

TomyJ Member

Yo Frankie, I designed, cut fit the 6061-T6 aluminum and then aerospace welder finished.
    Seat is adjustable, can you see the 1/4 holes in the 1"sq x .120 wall, I am 5'10".

4. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Active Member

Nice, I'm 5'6, the only, and I mean only, thing about the trike is it's very low sitting, on my bike I sit as high as I do in my explorer, which ends up being higher than many plain ol' cars. I often find myself looking right over most of the Puerto Rican low riders around here. Standing on my pedals I can just about see over the roof of my truck. I couldn't stand on a trike, at least I don't think I could. When I work on my trike set up I'm going to definitely raise my height.