Tire Sizing...26 by 2.125

...ladies

Local time
5:49 PM
Alright this is everything i know about the rim.

26 x 2.125 36H
Rear wheel, Bolt on
Silver rim, steel
Hub: 5/6 speed freewheel
Spokes: 12G chrome

..What tires are going to fit on this rim? It's a wheel master if anyone is wondering.

Looks to me any fat standard 26 inch bike tire would fit. They are usually pretty universal.

Some nice & fat beach cruiser tires would be the way to go.

So the standard wal-mart mountain bike tire or cruiser style is going to fit? It seems like the rim is extra wide.

It is a rather wide rim. Any tire about 2" or wider would be fine. The cruiser tires at wal-mart should be good. But i suggest going to your local bike shop !!
you should get one for around $20.
I'd also suggest getting some tire liners or slime tubes as well.

Ya i'm going to make the tires pretty rugged considering i don't care how heavy they are lol. Alright thanks for the help guys. I know its not the original post but how can you take off your flywheel?

I assume you mean the free wheel? the sprocket on the wheel that chain goes onto. There is a specific tool you need to pop them off. actually, i think you would need two tools ( a chain whip and a freewheel tool )
Thats about $40 worth of tools, or bribe the local bike shop guy to take it off :)

Haha ya sorry. Talking about cars to my mom and typed flywheel. The local bike shop guy is a jerk but i'm there enough he should be able to help me.

good morning ladies

your local bike shop should be able to remove free wheel for around 2-3 dollars
if you take the wheel off the bike -- should take less than one minute
if you buy this tool -- 12 dollars maybe

we also have a bicycle shop just over in the next city
the guy that runs the place thinks that
he is doing many a favor and charges (( high price )) !!!

next city over -- in the other direction -- there is a very cool little bike shop
much lower prices and most repairs done the same day

it pays to shop around not to play with the clown

that's what I like when I ride that motor bike THING

Last edited:
Back