TK in TX

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by suspect, Nov 6, 2009.

1. suspect

suspect Member

2. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Well, suspect, as I have pointed out elsewhere in response to nonsensical claims like yours above, being muslim is not a racial characteristic, and bigotry against muslims is NOT racist behavior.

So, spread your misrepresentation and lieing innuendo elsewhere. It is in no wise informative or helpful.

3. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Oh, quit picking on the poor Muzzel'ems. Do your know how hard it is to fit in when you speak broken Arabic? Clearly the people teasing this poor Doctor asked for it...

4. suspect

suspect Member

thats what im saying yeh.

simon, your pedantic corrections are a defining characteristic i know you could not do without, semantics dont concern me, but, to avoid derailment, and because you are correct, if obviously short of something better to do, i will edit accordingly, thanx for your concern.

5. suspect

suspect Member

6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

it sounds like there were a lot of warning signs!

7. kerf

kerf Guest

This was an act of ISLAMIC TERRORISM, plain and simple, you don't have to be Al-Qaeda to be a terrorist. Remember Timothy McVeigh The enabler was POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, that's why nobody looked into the warning signs.

Anyone wants to call this prejudice can kiss my old wrinkled a$$.

8. moondog

moondog Member

I guess those words he shouted right before he started shooting would make it ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

I get the feeling that like 9-11 we won't get the whole story on this.

My prayers are with the wounded and the families.

9. suspect

suspect Member

he was just playing to your fears, hes was a guy pushed too far who had, im prepared to bet, no connection to 'islamic terrorists' but had come to realise he was on the wrong side.

i still find it hard to understand how the average american is so oblivious to how they are perceived by the world, its the same sort of denial found in the german public in the late 30's

10. moondog

moondog Member

I would think he thought the words he said were his last words.

I would also think he said those words so it would be clear what he was doing and why he was doing it.

11. kerf

kerf Guest

Hopefully a few more years may help your understanding of how the world really works. Getting rid of that "progressive" chip on your shoulder couldn't hurt either. In the mean time there's always hope and change, just sit and stare at "his" poster.

12. suspect

suspect Member

lol, you wrote, but you didnt say anything

13. machiasmort

I feel bad for the poor towel head... Instead of 72 Virgins he found a Chick w/ a .45, HAHAHAHA! Poor Mohammed! HAHAHAHA! Hope she didn't kill him on purpose and may my Christian God bless her!

What's alarming here is that the Media is sheltering this terrorist puke. It was pre-meditated. I hope when they stick the needle in him, the Doctor doing it coats it in Bacon fat and publicizes the fact upon his lethal injection!

The notion of pre-post-traumatic stress is b u l l s h i t! He was opposed to getting deployed, more b u l l s h i t. Instead of killing he could have easily left and worked off the books the rest of his life in a Convenience store where he'd fit right in!

This was a case of terrorism. Now our Liberal Media (whether he was connected to a bigger group or not), don’t flippin matter. He was connected to a bigger group. We call them Muzzle’ems, they hate America and our way of life! Wake up America!

14. moondog

moondog Member

15. suspect

suspect Member

i havnt read any further reports, but theres no substantiation of him shouting 'allahu akbar' at the stage of the article i posted.

16. kerf

kerf Guest

See, that's the chip I was talking about. Curl up in a fetal position in the corner and chant "MMM, MMM, MMM". It will help.

17. suspect

suspect Member

ok bro, youre making yourself clear.

18. moondog

moondog Member

The young lady that was shot in the head said he shouted out right before he started shooting. I heard her say it on the news.

19. kerf

kerf Guest

Dam, you are prejudice, I would never talk about one of our rag head brothers like that. I'm gonna sit in a dark room and worry about what the rest of the world thinks about me. Then again, maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  20. machiasmort

I don't think our view is prejudice one bit Kerf... I think we are doing what our State run Media is failing to do... CALLING IT WHAT IT IS!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015