To make a company or not to make a company

Hey there people of the internet I have a question to ask. I am ready to build a motorized bike but my problem is that I have to earn some money so I can build one. Due to the fact I have no support from parents (i'm 16). I thought it would be great if I make a business out of it and just built and sell bikes so I can earn myself enough money to build my own for myself. As I estimated I would be asking for 995 dollars per bike because I am going to sell it with a 4 stroke engine, a boost bottle, and wheels dedicated for motorized bikes. What I can also offer is to build a bike upon your preference and request and give you an estimation of how much it would cost to build and how much time it would take to build.

If you tell them it's good quality when it brakes thay hate it so tell them it's a good toy key word toy

20kmh is only 12mph lol I'm overweight and could pedal faster than that
I would be disappointed to spend 350$ on a MB that should only go 12mph

My go too number is 25mph, if I have a upgraded motor with NGK plug, Accel HP spark plug wire, "minor porting":), I would put it about 30ish.... Easy numbers to hit.... Usually:)

so I made a craiglist ad. does this seem ok?
Custom built brand new 4 stroke bike with boost bottle and will go 25+/- mph and has great mpg. This bike is fully street legal and ready to ride once you pick it up. If you want a custom bike built upon your preferences please contact me and I can see what could be arranged.

note I did not build the bike so thats the only problem lol and yes this is going for 995 for now

alright thanks and the boost bottle is just to make it sound nicer you know lol

Back