to MBc-staff from MBRA-staff...crosslinking arrangement?

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by augidog, Apr 23, 2008.

1. augidog

augidog Banned

ok, MBc is now on our forum footer...every page...maybe we can get a lil reciprocal text-link on the left??

i just wanted you to see and know i'm about "expanding the movement" by adding a new aspect...we're not in compeitition with you in any way...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008

2. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

sounds awesome to me. gotta see what tom, says

3. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

hey hey aug worked real hard to make that site! not to be mean but please dont hate.

4. augidog

augidog Banned

you sure about that?

there's more than pics, there's info about us being new and what we intend to accomplish, & there's nothing about "under construction" at all...

there is a lot of history that it's clear you know nothing about...i invited the MBc-staff (which i used to lead) to crosslink with my new endeavor...and your unsolicited, unfair, & untrue assessment seems anything but friendly to me.

i think this one one of those situations where since you didn't have anything nice to say....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

howdy

i have posted this in lets ride..
    and about the link on the left only tom can do that and he is sick at the moment..maybe louquin can add the reciprical link on the left i have addressed it in the moddy section lets have some patience...btw oldcronie you know nothing...MBRA is just starting out...oh and augie is the guy that helped MBc be what it is today..so reserve judgement! and enjoy the ride!:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2008
  6. augidog

augidog Banned

nothing but patience here, my friend...i'm still getting things organized...i'm waiting for our new domain name to be on the record before i post it, but the forum (with integrated java chat) is now up and running.

now, as i've mentioned, MBRA forums isn't in competition with MBc but an enhancement...we're about organizing at a professional level, but we're not only about racing...eventually we hope to have enough support to tour & do fun-run events around the country...if you're not interested in competing, you can still lend your support as a "support rider"...anyways, i'm rambling...

since we're specialized in our interests, i'm hoping to encourage cross-registration...i see no need for another tech/mech forum...MBc is all-that and more...so, when y'all have made a decision, lemme know and i'll give you the new domain name/link :cool:

7. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

dude!

so Mr. Croniebones let us know what you know and we will all know then...? why is it, that people are acting like children around here when they are not?
    Geez we got a fellow in the woodshed now for being impossible and mean spirited...bones what do you mean about what augie did and where it lead? things are just going smothly now, his new thing has nothing to do with the past it's about moving forward with a very cool movement, give things a chance instead of leaping in peoples faces...please that is all i am asking ok? other than that enjoy the ride...:shock:

8. croniebones

croniebones Banned

quay- All I did was to make a simple statement and then augi and you jumped on me. You said I know nothing- which is a mean spirited statement in itself.

When I checked the site last night, there was some pics and the forum was "under construction". I see it's now up. That was not me being mean, it was me making a (factual) comment that the site didn't have anything on it. That was all I said!

So who's acting like a child?

Not worth it.

9. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

dude... ill the same thing i always do. fighting on the internet is the equivalent of playing in the special Olympics. even if ya win- your still retarded.

10. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

can you...

Oh my, sorry his new site was down at the very moment you went there...patience...instead of saying things like..there aint nothin there, blah blah blah...if you click his link at the bottom of the signature it brings you to a wealth of info and how he is just starting this venture...i only jumped you after you started jumpin...i am sorry...lets end it now ok?:shock:

11. augidog

augidog Banned

man, you have no clue and better slow down and read...and this endearing mannerism of mine (some of my closer friends call it a get'er'dun attitude) has been a big factor in the movement, someone has to call it like it is, someone always has to before things get done...

so, i don't care that you don't like me, but i do care that you are riding, so who's ahead in this one?

12. augidog

augidog Banned

so, here it is, like it is...

truly, was there a need for your original comment? i think no...so why post it then? we know why...you couldn't resist, eh? well, you shoulda...it wasn't to do with you, anyway.

there it is, like it is.

13. augidog

augidog Banned

back on-topic for mbc-staff...

yaknow...since we're ad-free, i'd like to remain so here, too...instead of being in the left column, how about i compose a nice presentation about MBRA and post it in "let's ride"...will y'all sticky it for me?

i think that's all that's necessary, really...all we are about is the club, i prefer to keep the techie stuff here, we all know the place rocks.

14. RATRODER

RATRODER Guest

augidog, that sounds like a real good idea.Keep up the good work.louis

15. Tom

Tom Active Member

Sorry, I have been out sick for almost a week now... lost a few pounds...

anyway im playing catchup. Posting a sticky in the Let's Ride area seems like a great idea. Go ahead and write something up and we will sticky it if we haven't already.