Toms Chrome Illusion

The pics show the bike with and without the fenders. I kinda like it with them esp/with all the rain we've had this winter. Some heavy snow and mostly rain. Weird weather for this area. Global warming???
I tried to add some pics showing the modifications to the seatbut it didn't work. I'll try again later.
41_22_1.jpg

41_23_1.jpg

41_24_1.jpg

41_25_1.jpg

41_26_1.jpg

try1897...the bike is a beaut...nice job!! 8)

the handlebars just blow my mind, could you give us a link to them?

We have an older fella thats a vet and he's into taking old bikes and fixing them up and selling them in his front yard , mostly to the kids in the neighborhood , for a few bucks. He sells bikes for 10 to 20 dollars or whatever the kid might have in his pocket. No one leaves unhappy. He calls himself the Pedal Pedeler and is a really great guy. Anyway the handelbars were on this little 20 inch and he made me buy the whole bike for 7 bucks. I just had to have them. I've never seen a set quite like them. Most strange ......I do need to move the seat back 6 inches or so...... Peace Tom in WV and Thanks

Hey Tom, your new fork looks great with those fantastic bars. Where did you get the handgrips?

Those bars are way cool. They ar alot like the bars that Chica used in the last biker build off. I'd like to try somthing like that on one of my bikes. nice work...Kelly
photo02.jpg

Kings 80cc kit.....................................................................200
crank set and bearings....................................................... 10
Forks Monarch style new ......................................................120
Chrome frame.......................................................................45
Worksman HD rims used ..................................................20
kickstand center type.............................................................20
Bontrager Earl tires..............................................................40
Seat used recovered bl / leather.............................................10
Chrome fenders...........new............................................. ......15
Pedals.... barefoot type.......new...............................................15
rechargeable light homemade lasts 1 hour per ch.....................10
handelbars used ......................................................................7
misc. horn , bell bags rear view, etc. used ......................free
TOTAL..................................................................................512.00
FOR SALE MAKE OFFER (you ship) Tom in WV

I forgot to add the new seat post (bent with brace) for 10 dollars and a tool bag (hard leather) that I bought new for 10 dollars so the total was 532 dollars. The front forks were a birthday gift from my sis as were most of the recent new stuff. I personally had about 250 dollars in it. UPDATE_____ SOLD!!! first hour of first day of local sale . For 725.00 NET PROFITabout 200 bucks SOLD! GONE Sorry to see it go.......T

Back