Top Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect to get more engine reliability, which goes together with longer engine life using the Jaguar CDI but you will not gain any extra top speed.

I am very happy with my Jaguar CDI; so are a few other people i know which happen to use it as well.
Having said that, we are not interested in top speed because 60 kp/h is in between crutches and wheel chair

70km/h.. though it isn't worth running a HT at that speed. If you ride slow and not at WOT they will last a long time.

makes a lot of sense and worth babying these ....longer engine life and our own life! Having my share of bicycle accidents,lower speeds are always easier on a person's body...

also keeping rpm's down keeps em quieter with less noise, less stress on engine parts

I can fake my bikes top speed by programming an overly large wheel diameter into the bicycle speedo. It's the oldest trick in the book!

I can fake my bikes top speed by programming an overly large wheel diameter into the bicycle speedo. It's the oldest trick in the book!

You must be skilled who can manipulate the speedometer, but I can trim two stroke engines so that they provide high power instead of speedometer Trimming

My main ride is a LWB recumbent, doesn't even come into it's own until about 15mph, seems to ride smoother the faster I go.I figure my top with a 40cc is 38-39mph on a flat, my concern is standard bike brakes aren't made for the speeds I can reach so I keep is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back