Tortugas New Thread

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by popunas, Nov 3, 2008.

1. popunas

popunas New Member

I just joined up an can't wait to maybe show some of my crazy bike projects that I have been welding up here in my native town of sunny Tucson AZ. I at this time have 7 motorized bikes that I love to ride to work and just to have fun. I ride my harley fat boy now & then. I like to build my own frames. Like a gas & electric trike,9foot longbike,two front wheel & one rear wheel w/canopy,sidecar bike, tall bike,ect. Also some w/gas tank in the frames tubing. I will send some photos as soon as I can figure out this laptop. later!

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Glad your here popunas and welcome. Sounds like you'll fit in perfect here. Cant wait to see your stuff. graucho
  3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Always room for one more.

and it sounds like you're ready to go. cool.
  4. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Hey, welcome! Glad that weather's finally cooled off, eh?

One of the "other" MB forums says that they're planning to get together at Bike Swap Meet (11-15) around 10:00 a.m.
  5. butch27

butch27 Guest

Welcome; Great site here.
  6. popunas

popunas New Member

I now have some photo's in the NEW photo gallery.
  7. popunas

popunas New Member

I will be there early to get good deals at the 4th ave. bike swap. I'll look around at 10:00.
  8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

really cool rides!!!!!

looks like each one has a story....... & I want to hear them all!!

welcome to MBc :cool:
  9. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

I asked for a bunch of stickers to give out. I plan to go early with my (non motor) "basket mobile" to scarf up some deals, then come back with the MB around 10:00. See ya there!! :eek:
  10. popunas

popunas New Member

I have one on my old truck but realy want a sticker for my other newer truck. That's some good beer MPG.