Tried New Chinese Axle mount kit

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by chanseria, Nov 18, 2014.

1. chanseria

chanseria New Member

hey Moped community
    has anybody tried da chinese axle mount kit that look like staton axle kit and it that comes with 33.5cc 4 stroke engine very cheap
    if anybody tried it lemme know the quality.
    thank u $_57.jpg

2. dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior Member

How much was it

3. chanseria

chanseria New Member

it is 300 dollar on ebay including engine check this hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/371187474776

4. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

If it were me I'd choose the staton kit with the Honda. Is that an alibaba kit from china? Shipping will = the prices.

5. chanseria

chanseria New Member

hell nah! its expensive staton's engine 280 dollar the kit by itself is 300 dollar plus their wheel..etc.. expect to shell out 700 dollar at least! if u wanna staton.
    that's why i want to verify the quality from customers before i try one. if i buy this kit and breaks in 2 weeks then that will be no good.
    btw shipping is free.

6. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

the gear box is a lil 5:1 unit, theyre virtually indestructible...everything else is just an unknown... whats that engine?

could always get it, and start upgrading the bits that do break... like, a sexy CNC machined bracket rather than...:( ...pressed steel.

7. chanseria

chanseria New Member

engine is 4 stroke 33 cc if u going to buy it don't forget feedback here tank u

8. dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior Member

Get is and tell us how good it is

9. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Staton is high on those, it's been awhile since I visited his site. Try alibabaexpress might get a better deal there w/free shipping.