Tried New Chinese Axle mount kit

chanseria

Local time
5:36 PM
hey Moped community
has anybody tried da chinese axle mount kit that look like staton axle kit and it that comes with 33.5cc 4 stroke engine very cheap
if anybody tried it lemme know the quality.
thank u $_57.jpg

it is 300 dollar on ebay including engine check this hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/371187474776

If it were me I'd choose the staton kit with the Honda. Is that an alibaba kit from china? Shipping will = the prices.

If it were me I'd choose the staton kit with the Honda. Is that an alibaba kit from china? Shipping will = the prices.

hell nah! its expensive staton's engine 280 dollar the kit by itself is 300 dollar plus their wheel..etc.. expect to shell out 700 dollar at least! if u wanna staton.
that's why i want to verify the quality from customers before i try one. if i buy this kit and breaks in 2 weeks then that will be no good.
btw shipping is free.

the gear box is a lil 5:1 unit, theyre virtually indestructible...everything else is just an unknown... whats that engine?

could always get it, and start upgrading the bits that do break... like, a sexy CNC machined bracket rather than...:( ...pressed steel.

the gear box is a lil 5:1 unit, theyre virtually indestructible...everything else is just an unknown... whats that engine?

could always get it, and start upgrading the bits that do break... like, a sexy CNC machined bracket rather than...:( ...pressed steel.

engine is 4 stroke 33 cc if u going to buy it don't forget feedback here tank u

Staton is high on those, it's been awhile since I visited his site. Try alibabaexpress might get a better deal there w/free shipping.

Back