Tuned pipe/Parts from the 3S company

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by mountain80, Sep 14, 2008.

1. mountain80

mountain80 Member

Anybody order parts from this company before? Specifically I see they have a tuned pipe for the HT and was wondering what you thought of it quality and performance wise. Was thinking of buying one and also wondered if a rejetting or other mod is required to get the full potential out of it.

2. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

I'm not sure who you're talking about without one
  3. mountain80

mountain80 Member

4. Hmmm....link to parts page 2 must be broken...I just got an error....

5. mountain80

mountain80 Member

Ok i got it, click on tech info than parts list than "whopper stopper and skyhawk parts list" scroll through and you will see a tuned pipe for sale, looks promising!!!!!!!!!!
  6. HI,

I have seen that pipe before but have been so far unable to purchase one....Maybe these people can get some?...When I get a chance I will try to contact them.

7. mountain80

mountain80 Member

Cool let me know what you find out as im placing an order when the snow flies and im thinking of the pipe as well..
  8. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

I wouldn't get too excited until you actually call them and find out if they are still selling. When I was looking for my Skyhawk II kit (over a year ago), that exact site was up, but emails have gone unanswered and I know of no one who actually has bought from them.
  9. mountain80

mountain80 Member

And so you are right got an email sayin the same today. Any other companies to contact?????