Tuning parts for chinese bicycle engines

hi mate yes thare wald be how big are the raceing heads and are the mufflers expantion chambers can you send or post some pics ill bye some from you

in deed how much for the motors i was thinking of making a reed for mine but the inlet is to small to

Just figured I'd cast another "yea" vote. I'd be interested in some more performance parts, ESPECIALLY if they were affordable. It's a bit of a quandary to make affordably-priced performance parts for an engine which only costs $120 USD to start with, though, lol...

I too thought the intake port of a 48cc HT was too small for a reed valve but I made one and put it in there and it worked just fine.

Yes For Improved Parts

Someone needs to make some quality billit intake manifolds for 58cc motors. The intake that comes stock is a cheap pot metal or something and does not look up to being tapped or double tapped for boost bottles. Another problem is other size motors come with a bolt spacing of 32mm, the 58cc has a 40mm spacing. I have found a company that sells straight shot manifolds(but completly out of stock) unfortunatly due to the angle of the motor and clutch arm they are unusable anyway. So a up angled or offset manifold tapped and double tapped for boost bottles might just have a market.

I like the idea of an upgrade kit, which produces, more power, more reliability, looks
cool, and is easy to do. Product should be well documented, and defined as to ' Who
Should Buy This Kit ' A Big Fat Guy with many hills between here and there, would want Torque, someone who dodges potholes may want quicker throttle response, those blessed with smooth, straight roads, may want more Top End. I don't see how * one * kit could do it all, but do see where a buy the right one for your needs, may sell in,what I hope to be, a fast growing market. Including better studs, and required gaskets should keep your customers Happy.

Back