Turbo Encabulator - Can someone give me a more technical explaination.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Fabian, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Hahahaha! I love the lab coat!

3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

I still love that video!

4. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

To think, we once believed the Turbo Encabulator was cutting edge. However, when Escalated Restrabbed Inclubulascence was discovered, it quickly fell out of favor. Thanks for the memories!

5. Pablo

But the theorem of applying billable hours while performing no other useful function still exists.

6. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

HEY! I resemble that remark!

7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

8. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

9. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

That's a great video. Very, very funny.

10. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Any body notice that was by Chrysler, makers of transmissions with an iron clad guarantee to fail before the first oil change is due.

Steve.

11. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Ha ha ha....great comeback Mr Hough. Great when some one has enough self confidence to be able to laugh at himself.

12. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Oh my goodness, my sides ache from laughing so hard. I love it! :grin5:

13. I adjusted my turbo encabulator for skim and increased flabulance fourfold.

14. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

I tried to do that too, but when I went to install a silicone filter inline with the fitzer fetser tube, the ****ed shak'alulu valve stuck in the open position.
    now flabulance won't build up pressure at all!

15. Pablo

Obviously you need to double the bill rate for thermopolis spranghitch on time.

16. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Don't laugh but have you guys seen how complex some new engines/ tranny's are?

Try taking a look at the DSG tranny's that VW puts in some of their vehicles or the emission system on new common rail diesels that have a diesel particulate filter with regneration, onboard urea production, etc..etc..

What I find funny about the vid is that many dealer techs today can't diagnose simple problems. I recently spend 100 bucks for a dealership to diagnose an oil leak on my wife's diesel Jeep Liberty. THey first said it was a leaking head gasket and wanted 1200 dollars in labor to repair it and then later said it was a leaking rear main seal and wanted another 1000 dolllars to fix it (said it was leaking from two spots).

When it was all said an done, I finally got some free time from work and after cleaning up the engine and putting some UV die in the block, I discovered it was a bad turbo oil line that i replaced for 90 dollars. My driveway is spot free again.

17. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

all i want to know is,is this the new ezm setup?guess well never see the inside of this one!lol