Turn signals, evil thoughts

"I started with a bicycle and just wanted to put a motor on it but is seems to be morphing into a moped every time I touch it."

I know how you feel kerf thats for sure, my fist build,my poor old gebe looks like it came out of the transformers movie. In the next few months i hope to give it some TLC and fall back in love with my first baby......

That's a pretty cool setup you got there!
You got room for a Garmin Nav unit? I had my GPS strapped to my bike to verify the accuracy of the $10 electronic speedo. (It was dead accurate!) Got some pretty strange looks from passing cars. (As if the MoBi wsn't enough, the glowing LCD screen must have seemed strange!)

I love the full suspension bike setup and how you got the engine to mount to it, and that the shock bolt was used for the mount as well. Your electrical system is very nice too! The bike looks WAY different now than a regular full suspension Mongoose!

On Tuesday of this coming week, I should be getting my final pieces to my bike. I'll probably post pics on here on Wednesday with all the "bling" I've added. :)

Just I'm being mildly confusing, but You'll see when It's all done. :)