Typical stinking hot day here at bombay Australia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chieflets, Feb 16, 2007.

1. chieflets

chieflets Guest

man what sorcher of day today and iam doing gardening

Chieflets

2. Barret

Barret Guest

Chieflets - until I can experience it for myself, I won't ever be able to understand the seasonal dates of the Southern Hemispere! Of course, born and raised here in Boise, ID, USA, I'm used to:

Spring starting on March 21
    Summer starting on June 21
    Fall starting Sept 21, and
    Winter starting Dec 21

But you people with your opposite seasons! :razz: I really need to visit Australia and New Zealand someday....hope to take my family there.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

Its dead of winter right now... It sunny and about 78 out. Perfect beach weather... does that mean california is on the oppsite hemisphere?

4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

it's 29 degrees F. here, windchill is 15. I just got back from the bank (4 mile round trip) on my trusty 48cc Bruiser. Man, was I getting the looks in the drive-thru. :lol:
    right now I'd really like a day at the beach! :)

5. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

SNOW= Flakes the size of dandruff here in N. Bama.
    I ran to the house, to get the camera.

Then I got interested in something Bob Vila was doing, a simple little floor for my bikeshed.

Fixed a cuppa, remembered the blizzard, went to the porch.....

Gone, durnit.

So, no pix. Take my word for it, a BLIZZARD, , like somebody was shaking salt right on the house.....

6. etheric

etheric Guest

We've been getting dumped on all week here in Indy, which I absolutely love. I've been driving tons, pulling and pushing some folks out of drifts, doing doughnuts, tracking animals, rolling around gleefully in the fresh powder, throwing snowballs, and taking short runs in deep snow all week long.
    Oh how I long for a snow capable motorizezd bike....

7. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

hay chieflets, when you flush the toilet, does the water spin in the opposite direction than here in the states.........lol just kidding