UfOs and crop circles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by professor, Jul 12, 2010.

1. professor

professor Active Member

I figure I would get a jump on a possible September surprise.

The titled paranormals come from the same source.

They do not come from another universe but another dimension.
    Physical objects cannot make right angle turns at fifteen thousand mph, or split int 2 or 3 objects, then diapppear. Or be tracked on radar but not sighted or visa versa.

These are high level deceptions disigned to give a false explaination to a coming event, and create an environment for the peoples of the world to unite (can you say "New World Order") into a single government entity.
    A long standing plan of certain groups.

2. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

According to certain groups, The boogey man is going to get us in September huh?

3. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I was listening to an engineer on Goorge Noorey @ like 3 am... he was talking about a propulsion system that used gravity instead of traditional means to propel and control the aircraft.

Apparently, if you create a small gravitational field in front of the aircraft it will "fall" into the field. Since the effects of the artificial gravitational pull outweigh or cancel that of earths, radical vectors can be achieved... ie 90 degree turns at high speed.

4. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

All I have to say is SHHHHHHHH! Your letting the secret out.

:leaving:

5. give me vtec

what you dont have youtube????

6. professor

professor Active Member

Even though youtube is owned by the Utopians, I totally love youtube.

Vtec, we have been so programed by the religion of Naturalisim that we think there must be a natural explaination for everything.
    Therefore, vast segments of this nation and world will be sitting ducks for the full deception that will come one day.
    All the UFO stuff and the crop patterns are the preparation for deception. Creating a mind set to actually welcome the Luciferian end-time plan.

I want to emphatically state the world never ends, it does get new management.
    One without armies, without taxes, with truth as it's foundation and an earth yeilding it's fullness.

7. give me vtec

I Know that professor, I have read Revelation too.

8. moondog

moondog Member

I love youtube too !

I remember working without a computer !

Now techs type in the model # and problem and quite often the answer will come up !

Want to know how to take a bottom bracket apart or braze a frame ? youtube !

Why in the world is our economy doing so bad when we have youtube ?

Are the younger people using it to watch music videos instead of learning to build and repair stuff.

With all the info they have been exposed to why are we not doing better in this country ?

9. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

My religious beliefs are seriously unshakable. I know what I seen one night in our S.Tier, and their is NO rational explanation! They really exist, I had three others with me, that turn pale to this day when I bring the subject up!

10. machiasmort

The great unity that revelations speaks of is already here. The rider of the white horse (false Christ) already loosed of it's stall, the other horse and riders also.

People fail to see the computer as this white horse (not Bill Gates). Don't know who will be interested in discussing this?

My Brother's who don't read the Bible, I'm not out to offend, nor am I to recruit. You already know what side your on, I am simply presenting the facts, not hearsay or lore.

WHAT DO WE KNOW OF THE FIRST HORSEMAN?

A) He is the false Christ (savior)/ Anti-Christ, many religions are looking for a physical man, I feel they are sordidly mistaken! Don't forget Satans great Power preached from page one, (deception).
    B) Upon a "white" horse. So happens most early computers where white.
    C) Perform miracles before the World, need I say more.
    D) Recognized by the entire World!
    E) Will be a great Uniter, I suggest you read other scripture supporting what the world will be like in "those days". I believe it was Daniel that said, "knowledge and travel shall increase as never before seen in the history of man". Look back at the last 100 yrs.
    F) Welcome in every home (World Wide).
    G) If all of this isn't enough to raise a brow? The Bible clearly states that the "rider" will suffer a major head wound, the World will watch as he miraculously heals himself. Has everybody really forgotten Y2K, or are peoples eyes just not open?

Feel free to share this!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
  11. professor

professor Active Member

I'll tell you, I never knew there were all those tech- how to videos on Youtube until I came here. I was mainly listening to music, Christian teachers and political exposures.

On computers Mort, there is nothing miraculous involved and Y2K was a huge windfall for some computer programers. Big -time effort and bucks went into de-fusing the clock coming into the new Millennium.
    What I am doing is trying to provoke thought about the true nature of UFOs and related demonstrations.
    If you "Follow the money" so to speak, where do these observances and actual encounters lead?

12. plinko

plinko Banned

Interesting:eek:.But I find flaw with y2k being It never hit In the first place and computers do not perform miracles such as raining fire from the sky or healing the sick.These are performed by man.And one man will be the antichrist.But I will say that computers could help him along the way.I however will not say you are wrong being what you posted Is very Interesting and I shall give what you said some thought.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
  13. plinko

plinko Banned

AGREED!!!!!!!! Thing that Is funny Is that I seen a power outage last year for about 16 hours and people were lost.Businesses and people selling gas were In dire straights cuz they could not operate without a computer.College kid employees freaking out In department stores cuz they did not know how to use a traditional credit card swiper or use a calculator to add sales tax or do anything without a computer.No wonder our country Is In the shape It Is In.All this knowledge yet common sense got erased long ago.:confused:

14. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

The way I see it:
    The brain is like a muscle. Knowledge is power. In alot of ways modern technology has created muscular atrophy in alot of brains. The funny part is it took alot of brain power to create the technology.

15. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

What is really ironic is that most technology built today tells you which part to replace when it malfunctions.....next step they repair themselves. I know this because my future self told me, while trying to save me from Arnold Schwarzenegger.

16. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

That is one of the many reasons why I want to get the he11 out of Kaliforgnia!

17. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I am not familiar with the politics there, I know he aint right (and I dont like aint right) but isn't it better with out brownout davis?

18. give me vtec

that depends if you like car registration and sales tax increases or not.

19. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Like them about as much as the crop circles in my back hair, but I like less the backdoor dealings with enron that cripled your states power supply a few years back.

20. machiasmort

The Bible also says men will bow before it, (much to dismay of our Lord).

Y2K programers weren't sure there software patch would work. If you remember, there was huge celebration at midnight 2000! I remember driving through Yorkshire to get to my land (forced to work New Years). People were dancing in the streets (yelling we've got power)!

Not trying to derail your discussion, Professor, I see the writting on the wall that you speak of. I just believe that the UNITY aspect is already in place and UFO's (I agree) will certainly bolster this. If fact I think it will be the great deception the Bible mentions.

When I get some time, I'll let you guy's know what happened to me and some friends out in Pike NY. Very crazy!!! Changed my life forever because I know there is another means of power, yet to be discovered here (by us at least)!