Ugly tail light bracket

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by Dannt D, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Dannt D

Dannt D New Member

The tail light bracket on my 07 NE5 is open in the back with a bunch of wires hanging out. I dont have turn signals and dont need a license plate. I would think Whizzer could offer something that looks a little more finnished. Anyone have any solutions?

2. Taillight Bracket cover plate

Hi well, I and the other dealers have the new metal covers that clean up the rear ends of the bikes.

Mike

3. del

del Guest

Howdy, Mike,
    I was fixin' to home-brew a tail-light cover for my '07. But if you have 'em... Tell us more!

Color? Material? Price?

--del

4. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

They are nice, they can be painted [or not], easy to install, & hides all the wires.
    It is nice fitting item, "buy one you will like it". Wonder why we [dealers] didn't mention this before? I hope Mike has a bunch in stock, because once everyone sees it they won't stay in stock long. Mike can you post a picture of the item? The cover came as standard equipment on my [early] 2008 Ambassador.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
    A North Carolina Corporation
    Quenton

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  5. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Please order the cover kit from your local dealer, as I am completely sold out. I think MotorbikeMike [Mike] and Bill Green should have them in stock.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
    A North Carolina Corporation
    Quenton