UK Suffolk - Will someone build for me?

250GTO

Local time
12:20 PM
I am new to this - and becoming pretty enthusiastic. I have no engineering skill or experience with MBs and therefore need help! The drive method is of key importance, and friction here in the wet British Isles may not be the ideal solution (but I want to pedal with motor assist).

I want to build a practical and high quality ride, not buy one. So, on a paid basis, would anyone be willing to provide their knowledge, experience and skill for a reasonable fee (eg £100). I will buy everything that's needed in advance. I am expecting to spend £600 or more, all in.

I am based south Suffolk CO6, but happy to travel/ deliver up to two hours drive. If you text me on 07878555247, I'll call you. Otherwise mail me here.

Welcome aboard.

You might or might not find someone to build it for you. If you don't though, you shouldn't despair. If you can keep a bicycle working properly on your own, then you already have almost all the skill you need to install a helper motor. Whatever knowledge you might lack can be found here.

You'll have fun. Good luck and keep us posted.

Back