Discussion in 'General Questions' started by airbrusher, Mar 16, 2009.

1. airbrusher

airbrusher New Member

Hi all,
    Just wondering how many people in the UK have motored bikes,and are on this web site???when i look through the posts there are not a lot from the UK it would be good to know of any this side of the water????

PARTY ON DUDES :grin5:

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

I can think of a couple right off hand. And there's at least a few more, I'm sure.

When they log on and see this, then I'm sure you'll hear from them.
  3. BSA

BSA Guest

yup I have a motored bike and theres others here.

4. airbrusher

airbrusher New Member

:grin5:Thats brilliant,im in the midlands TELFORD to be exact!!as i said iv only had my bike for 2 weeks,and im in the process of pulling it apart,the bike itself is a bit of a bone shacker LOL,so iv got a carrea 21 speed moutain bike, im putting every thing into that,plus im changing the 29 tooth sprocet for the 44tooth,should slow it down a bit,had a bit of a problem trying to buy a new chain??and the price whent from £30 for 2 meter,to £2.65 a foot,there are some on good old EVILBAY,but not sure if they will fit???when i say its for a 80cc motorized bike i get the old,is it a mini moto??????? is it a goped???
    soorryyyy never heared of them,HA HA HA they dont no WHAT there MISSING
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
  5. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

I'm detecting early stages of MBaddiction.....pioneers of the newest Trainspotting-type fadsters.

Too much smiling is a dietary danger when the bugs start to fly !!

Carry on.