Ultimate Round the World Road Trip

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by will_start, May 15, 2010.

1. will_start

will_start Member

Last edited: May 15, 2010

2. pedalless

pedalless Member

This young lady is exceptional all of Australia is proud of her
    achievements

Congratulations Jessica Watson

3. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Thats an amazing thing...When I was 16 I was too busy rolling "Funny Ciggarettes" and cracking cold ones, I couldn't plan a trip out of My own way nevermind a feat like that. Exceptional...Congratulations to Her:clap:
    Cheers
    Chainmaker

4. nvrgoingslow

nvrgoingslow New Member

its not that hard i think when the boats nowadays are controlled by gps
    i really dont think its anything that should be celabrated to this big....17year olds join the marines everyday within 6 months sent to iraq, kill lots of people and come home in before there 18.....wheres there praise?

5. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Not to be political.. But US Soldiers ( I was in the Army I feel I can say this) do not deserve or want Praise for going to war and killing people. This is an unfortunate side effect of politicos having a ****ing contest. The praise to a soldier comes from onself by serving selflessy,sometimes while not agreeing with the mission at hand,and knowing that they did their best to represent the US. That said I still think this Girl did a amazing thing for a 16 Y.O.
    Cheers

6. nvrgoingslow

nvrgoingslow New Member

well thats you in the Army( i feel i can say this becuase i am a marine) well you know what army stands for Aint Ready to be Marine Yet. The praise of killing comes from the ones you serve with