Ultimate Whizzer

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by Egor, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Egor

Egor Guest

OK I am saving my money if it takes the rest of my life. I can't believe that someone has finally done it. Ths is the Ultimate motorized bike, what a work of art. I will let you know how it handles but it might be a while for me to save the money, 12,000 not bad for a work of art. LOL Have fun, Dave

2. sk8erpunk

sk8erpunk Member

looks nice, but for that price ... really, you could never, ever ride it!!!
  3. stude13

stude13 Active Member

in my dreams i could. especially after ingesting one little blue barrel err a labats blue i meant.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

Man oh mountainman -- I just stared and dreamed for a while there

440cc -- but I didn't see the 12 big ones price tag

must have gotten lost -- in the MB daze -- that one takes the mountain cake

ride that THING -- for a darn long time -- even without the blue barrel

don't tell my wife -- going for a MB ride -- need to adjust THAT THING
  5. JE

JE Guest

Wonder if they would sell just the motor and controls. I work in a metal fab shop and plan on building a board tracker this weekend. Was going to put a whizzer motor in it but that motoor looks more the part.
  6. Egor

Egor Guest

I got the price off the net, I think you have to PM them to get a price. I wonder if it would be half the price of the bike, for the engine! There is some youtube videos out there that show them putting one in the crate for shipping to some lucky so and so. Have fun, Dave

PS: They use all the correct material constructing it. The muffler is Bronze, nickel plated with a little door on the side so that when you are out in the country you open it up and get the extra power.
  7. Mountainman

THINGS got it all -- don't it

I sent them an e-mail

price quoted was 10,995

it can be yours in two to three months

THINGS got it all -- don't it

sure would love to -- ride that THING
  8. Mountainman

and the winner get's to ride that THING

that is one heck of an engine there

they may sell you just the engine
    but you wouldn't see it for many, many a weekend

maybe everyone is open for a guess here ???

if they would sell just the engine -- I am thinking cost around 6 thousand ??

maybe this site should have a big give away contest ----------- (kidding)

and the winner get's to ride that THING
  9. jk-1

jk-1 Guest

You can Have this one for 5 Grand :grin:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  10. Mountainman

is that your MB THING ??

nice MB jk-1

is that your -- ride that MB THING
  11. jk-1

jk-1 Guest

Thank You Mountainman,
    The bike only has 8 miles on it and is only 80% done in this photo. It now has a lot more Brass and a front fender with Brass accents. I am in the process of finding a vintage seat along with other antique extras.
    I designed the bike after a 1906 Harley Davidson " Silent Grey fellow " and the bike is actualy a light grey but looks white in this Pic. It has won a couple of shows already and it's not even finished - lol .
    Since it was not a Kit , It became a very fulfilling and frustrating project at the same time, And I recommend that anyone wanting to undertake such a project, understand that it will take three times longer than what you figure and cost at least three times as much as you have budgeted. :grin:

Take Care - Jim
  12. Egor

Egor Guest

JK That is a work of art. I have a project in mind that will use a 4 cylinder outboard engine I have as the power. I want to make it look like a Henderson or the like. I have a friend that is going to let me have a frame from a Worksman bike I will extend to accommodate the engine. I would like to use a large leather belt like the one they are selling but I have no idea if one would be available. I have an old 3 speed box from a Cushman work bike, it has a reverse, but it will give me a trannie. Have fun, Dave
  13. jk-1

jk-1 Guest

Thank You Egor, And keep us informed on the progress of the your project...

Take Care - Jim
  14. Egor

Egor Guest

A pic of the original Harley, and MR. Davidson. Have fun, Dave

Attached Files:

15. shawnshank

shawnshank Member

The original mb'er.

16. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Jk ??

How does that Monark Springer Work On that Bike Of Yours.?? As U May Know we are the fab shop that Made Your Frame,Tank, tool Box, drop stand,etc.

AS I was Never Happy with the design of the springer we made,and How it Came to pass. But You did a A-1/Kick arss Job Building that Bike.. and if You are ever In the Mood to want to Build out One Of Our New Bikes, You In My Book would Be a preferred Custom Builder.
    OH PS. James Hatfield Of Metalica Paid 7500.00 for his finished Boardtracker Built Out By Solano County Choppers/ Tim Carns
    Long Live the Whizzer DK-Helmuttcycles@cox.net

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  17. azbill

azbill Active Member

I thought the white bike was one of motorbike mike's ???
    looks a lot like his racer frame :)
  18. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Yes Bill it Is .. and Jim did a Great Job Building out this fine Gray Ghost...
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010