ummm...

Discussion in 'Performance Mods' started by gone_fishin, Jan 13, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Who said "build it and they will come???".

If they don't come, blow the roof off this sucka.

sorry, it's saturday early a.m., wheels and I were having a P-Funk moment, and you are having an "easter egg, "anybody notice anything different?". I give up.......gotta get out of here before i have an etheric "burning pizza moment." :sad:

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

yeah... where did daveintheblythe go?

4. etheric

etheric Guest

I didn't think that this forum was built just for him...or just for the guys he said he'd bring over here.
    I'm not trying to be smart, but what was the idea was behind this one again?
    These poll results may have a direct correlation to the success of this forum thus far.
    BUT, even if a welcoming gesture isn't fully recieved, at least the intention remains.

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

you have that right, etheric, the blythedude just brought the issue into the light...i know someone'll move in sooner or later...

6. etheric

etheric Guest

tick..tock..tick..tock

[​IMG]

7. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Anybody starts singing that damn "Jeopardy" themesong, I'm strapping on some Delaware Dynamite and doing the Suicideride.

[​IMG]

8. etheric

etheric Guest

That may just blast ya into orbit Bama.
    The linked pic is no longer for some reason. It was just a film poster of the old movie "Wild inthe Streets"

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

[​IMG]
    i am MotoredBiker, i am invincible :evil:

10. Cookie

Cookie Guest

what was that guys problem he got his feelings hurt because we did not want to laydown and play his game . :cry: :cry:
    I am going back in the garage for a cool one and a smoke :lol:

Cookie

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i have to admit i was pretty rough on him 'cause he didn't wanna play nice...i truly tried to get him to stay, tho, because i know this community wants the high-end MotoredBiking enthusiast to feel welcome, too :)

every time i logon, i hope to see the 1st "real" post in here from some hot-rodder who just wants to party 8)

12. Cookie

Cookie Guest

Rember don't step on a crawfish (last act wild in the streets)

Cookie