Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scokes, Jul 29, 2009.

1. scokes

scokes Member

Earlier today I made a post that contained the question "How can someone lose one shoe on the side of the road?" and that got me thinking. There are many questions in life that just don't seem to be answerable. I have found a couple other questions that I thought might be fun to throw out there and see what kind of response we get. This is not "repulsive" enough to be exclusively in "The CC" but I'm sure there are some folks here that can add some off-color questions, that's why I put it here.

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's rear."

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Can you still say "Stick it where the sun don't shine." on a nude beach?

Why is Charlie short for Charles if they are both the same number of letters?

Why do we park in the driveway and drive on a parkway?

Mulberry bush aside, would a monkey really chase a weasel?

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?

If a transvestite goes missing, would you put their face on a carton of Half and Half?

When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

Why do they call it Vegetable juice if the main ingredient is a tomato which is a fruit?
  3. scokes

scokes Member

If God dropped acid, would he see people?

Why do feet smell and noses run?

Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?

What do you plant to grow a seedless watermelon?

Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?

For the married guys out there...
    Shouldn't all married men forget their mistakes? After all there's no sense in two people remembering the same things.

If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to?

Is the real reason women live longer than men because they don't have to live with other women?
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

If you melt dry ice, can you swim without getting wet?
  6. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

When the weather's hot and sticky, is that the time for dunk-n-****y or is it when the frost is on the pumpkin,is that the time for ****y dunkin?????
  7. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Might as well edit out that whole thing ..it doesn't make any sense at all with those little stars in there
  8. scokes

scokes Member

TT, nicely place a space in the middle of the words that are being edited... See the Favorite curse words thread for examples.
  9. scokes

scokes Member

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob and I am an alcoholic'?

If you mated a bulldog and a shih-tzu, would it be called a b*u*l*l*s*h*i*t?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?

If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

What do people in China call their good plates?
  10. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

good stuff scokes... good stuff.
  11. scokes

scokes Member

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your a$$?

After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

"To be continued...."
  12. Tom

Tom Active Member

13. scokes

scokes Member

Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your a$$?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?

When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?

If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?

Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

How fast do hotcakes sell?

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?

Doesn't a lightning rod on top of church show a lack of faith?
  14. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
  15. scokes

scokes Member

Do prison buses have emergency exits?

If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?

Is "vice-versa" to a dyslexic just plain redundant?

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Why does the label on children’s Tylenol tell you not to operate heavy machinery or vehicles?

If anything's possible, then is it possible that nothing's possible?
  16. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

no it turns to gas when it melts,
  17. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

linnex13 who?? :devilish:
  18. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Well, that joke went right over his head!