Unbalanced Clown

Fabian

Local time
9:57 PM
Unbalanced clown on training rollers wishes everyone a Happy New Year :D

and this is how it should be done!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Aussie was kinda funny. The girl was just great.

Bicycling is a great hobby. Wouldn't it be even greater if more girls were into it?

Now I'm all depressed.

The Aussie has about as much balance as a drunken sailor riding a bicycle across a ball bearing covered floor.

I've seen stupid before, but this guy takes stupid to a new level.
He also gives new definition to the term "door slammer".

Last edited:
I have spent countless mindnumbing hours on rollers. Very good for honing bike handling skills. Actually, riding no hands is easier than riding with the hands on the bars. You really want little or no input into the bars.

One legged tricks and removing jerseys: that is the high-level stuff!

Fabian, I do believe you are right. That guy at the top demonstrates how NOT to use a set of rollers. Ha!

You know, my motorbike is very stable, I can ride no hands with it. I wonder what a motorbike would do on rollers???

The guy at the top shouldn't be on anything that comes with wheels or rollers. If you put that idiot on a motorised bicycle, then put him on a set of training rollers, the only outcome is an extra doorway in the house, as he crashes through a wall.

i want to see the guy at the top riding his motorised bicycle on these lovely looking contraptions :)

cmon fabian, outside!

as they say...no hands ;) hold the walls, not the bars!

yallmost got a dyno there.... does it have a read out or just a basic boring roller?

It's just a basic boring roller setup, but way more fun that you would think possible.

This is how much my body can crank out, and i make a cameo appearance in the video:

Power output.jpg

I am in the video clip, wearing a red, yellow and black jersey at 27 seconds and 35 seconds.

I have no idea what kind of supplements the winner was taking, but he must have swallowed a whole bottle of Lance Armstrong's special formula protein pills, because no one even came close to his output figure:

http://spinstar.com.au/blog/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back