Uncle-Punk13 is an old man today...Happy Birthday Rif!

augidog

Local time
3:12 PM
well, buddy, it looks like you made it over the hill just fine...it's all downhill coasting from here...

here's hoping the "brakes" still work when you want 'em to ;)

seriously, here's hoping today (and every day to follow) is what you were hoping it would be :cool:

Repeat post: I put this up 2 minutes before Augie, down yonder with his Superman pose.

Best do it again lest his X-Ray vision is as bad as mine.

Happy B'day you old ****.

Only 40? From the sound of your musical tastes, I woulda thought you were 60 !! Ramones in Rocking Chairs.

Hey, got some smuggled Almond Champagne I'm trying to get out of the veggie drawer ASAP, tonight I'll aim the stopper at the moon and chug to your rapid downhillish health.

Hey thanks so much there fellas!!! Feels great to be outta my 30's!!!! No Bologna there, I've been looking foward to 40 for a few years now. I had a great birthday- Went up to my Fiance's place where we worked together on her Caravan doing tune up and oil change, then we wenmt for a walk and on our return she made me the most divine birthday dinner! We had a little glass of wine in the celebration with dinner, and then she surprised me with the greatest cake that she had decorated! We (MaryLou, her son Troy, and I) sat at the dining table and had a great feast and good conversation with laughter and joy! Good times... Thanks all you guys for the well wishes, It sure is good to know you all!!!

I felt the same way. I turned 40 this May, and I was glad to be done with the 30s.

I am now in the "I don't give a darn what you think" phase of my life. In the 20s you want to be cool. In your 30s you try to act like you're in your 20s. But the 40s? I'm here, I do what I want, and I don't care what anyone thinks. If I look silly, so be it.

Happy birthday to you!

Back