Unhappy cust for Gasbike.net

lake havasu

Local time
5:49 PM
I ordered a 48cc cylinder and carb from these people, and three months later still haven,t got it. tracking # given say,s it got lost in vegas and thats the last place it was seen.Gasbike told me they would send another.but didn,t. So i guess I,m out $71.00 with no parts.then they ignored me since. Way to take care of your cust. my parts were sent back to sender.:mad:

I ordered a 48cc cylinder and carb from these people, and three months later still haven,t got it. tracking # given say,s it got lost in vegas and thats the last place it was seen.Gasbike told me they would send another.but didn,t. So i guess I,m out $71.00 with no parts.then they ignored me since. Way to take care of your cust. my parts were sent back to sender.:mad:
How did you pay?
If you used a credit card or PayPal file a complaint.

What do you mean by "my parts were sent back to sender"? Did the shipper find the items and return them to GasBike? How do you know this? If so, how long ago was this? One day ago? A week ago? A month ago? So, if the parts were returned to Gasbike, they should either send them or refund your money.

I am with MotorBicycleRacing, file a complaint with Paypal or credit card company.

In all fairness, how did you deal with your anger towards Gasbike? Were you polite and courteous?

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

He said it was 3 months ago, so it to late for pay-pal/credit card company to do anything about it.
Just look at it as a lesion well learned if you have not got your part within 2-3 weeks file a complaint with pay-pal.
once you do, pay pal will ask the buyer and seller to try to work it out through pay-pal and never ever send/answer a message that does not come through pay pal.
You have I thank 30 days to try to work it out , if you can not work it out make shire you escalate the claim with pay-pal otherwise they will close the case .

ditto

i have never signed up for or used a forum before, but these guys have given such poor customer service that i felt compelled to. i warn anyone reading to save your money and not deal with gasbike.net.

the product was cheap and broke several times, tech support would not respond, multiple emails and voicemails went unanswered. i returned parts for them to inspect, and they neither replied nor replaced them. i finally asked credit card company to dispute the charge. still dont have a working product or refund, but will update yoy as to resolution.

Last edited:
Another Unhappy Cust. For Gasbike.net

I just bought a Grubee 2009 SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor kit. I installed it and the thing don't work. I have tried calling back for technical support to the number on their website - 1-877-354-3733 and no one picks up the phone and have left several voice messages and no one has called me back. I wrote them a physical letter to Gas Bike15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, CA 91406 and no one has answered me. After reading all these negative post about gas bike, I guess I will take this as a lost and wont recommend anyone else to make any purchases from this company. This company is a genuine ripp-off. If anyone from Gas Bike reads this post, they can contact me at 718-659-3635, my name is William, my GasBike order # was 71678 and the price was $149.00 not counting taxes and shipping cost. Right now I have a motor bike that does not work. :unsure: Furtheremore, this purchase was made in the 20's day of May of 2013. So it's going to be about 3 months and no one had come forward to help me out with their products.

I installed it and the thing don't work. I have tried calling back for technical support to the number on their website -
Right now I have a motor bike that does not work.
We have the best tech support right here on this forum. :D

What is the problem with your motor kit?

Back