Upcoming MBc Ride June 23rd: CANCELLED

Now I'm noticing that everyone has an 80cc. Hope I can keep up with the lowely 48cc.

Roland, got any 80's laying around?

One of the "have nots"
M@

Anybody finger out a ride share yet from Tucson? I am coming up from Bisbee and I will most likely have room in my old '76 Chevy Luv for 1 or 2 bikes. But damn it's gonna be hot. I'm bringing my electric. Guess I'll have to trail behind all you little stinky boogers.

Any ideas for car pooling?

ps... yes, I have 80's but they won't be available for sale in time to break them in properly for this hot jam.

Good news guys We are finally all moved in to the New old house in Blythe CA.....I'm still coming to the rally on the 23rd ,I'm trying as fast as I can to get my foot peg and sadle bag set up on butterfly2......PS my wife is signing up here also her name is IronButterfly......and she'ready to have the baby....4 weeks 2 days from now!!!!!!!!

Congrats Loco.... :cool:

Whatever you do, don't let IronButterfly see this vintage Cygnal Village Velo that could be hers for the asking...I coincidentally named it Inagaddanevada.
21_collage6_3.jpg

Make me an offer.

If you do a video, soundtrack: Blues Bros. rendition of Rawhide.

"Head em up, move em out."

too late I already saw it!!! lol Does it come with a butterfly on it some where?

roll call

is it possible to get a roll call on anyone coming ? :?
vinnie might be out with wisdom teeth probs :(
just tryin to get a handle on how many are coming

so far this who I think said they where coming
azkronic
azvinnie (?)
AZM
locowelder
spookytooth + any others who got his e-mail and didn't respond
spunout

I will update this list as I hear differently (if you are coming and on list, no need to contact)

hay guys, i got some bad news, lm having a prob with my wisdom tooth and im in alot fU$%ing pain. l have an appointment with oral surgen monday @ 8am, im takeing percs like crazy, and amoxacillin to kill infection. l will let you know whats up when l know, sorry again guys.... :(

Second Thoughts

I'm re-thinking my committment. I need to get a feel for how miserable it is to ride in 110 degree peak sun, before I commit. I'll take er' out for a spin at lunch this week and see.

Back