urgent notice

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by turbo/chaos, Mar 20, 2008.

1. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

ok this gut has been copting all pics and has copy infrenged all of rolands pics from his web page spooky tooth cycles

check and see if you see your pic on this page of your bike

this man is going down for this BS

2. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

mine aint in there but that aint cool.! if you make a petition or somthin ill sign it.
  3. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

dude i know i told roland this moring when he woke up and he was like WTF

plus the guy had his picture on the front page and i sent him a email that he was in the wrong

well that pic of the guys face is gone i think his sight will be gone in a week
  4. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

id get a lawyer involved...........hough made... where r ya? lol
  5. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

Contact his web service provider and tell them he's hosting content that isn't his property or public domain. It would have to be the people who run the websites that he's stealing from though. I doubt they would listen to somebody who doesn't have any real proof of ownership. However I know unless edited all digital cameras add in unique identifying information so something as simple as a second picture and the right software could prove your the owner of a specific picture.
  6. Tom

Tom Active Member

What a jerk! That is totally not OK to rip pics like that. I mean it might be ok if he had a link back to where he found them, but totally trying to pass them off as his own is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL.
  7. drimpact

drimpact Member

I know for a fact that this pic http://www.zippycycles.com/images/095_copy.jpg is from spooky tooth site. This was from the first ever motored bike ralley in tucson.

The guy in the blue jacket, in the middle of the pic, is my best friend! He got his first 5 or 10 kits from Roland.
  8. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

I noticed this the other day, hes also copied the installation info from Kings motorbikes, word for word
  9. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Plus as we all know there is no such thing as an 80cc HT engine...anyone who sayes that is either a fool or a liar...or both.
  10. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

i know, well roland knows and is going to knock him up but still come'on have some sence and use your brain

but if he had promission then it would be cool but he had no such thingand if you check out the sights of

craigslist you can see all the kits and bikes he has been posting and craigslist states in the i agree part that if ther is copy infringment that you will be find a some of 3,000-10,000 a day and i bet this guiy has got him self a bill

of a cool mil all ready if i think so he probly put one up in every state and it
    says that i was up for like ten days already

so say bye bye to some poor poor poor soul IF HE GETS CAUGHT.
  11. thatsdax

thatsdax Guest

That is ok.....

NOT !!! Totally un cool. I found a guy up in Canada that copy pasted my install instructions verbatim and put them on his web site and using them to sell his engines... Totally un cool.. but..what can you do?
  12. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

While were on that subject i'm assuming your aware that Zbox "liberated" your Performance Tips from your website?

Sorry guys,i'm back on-topic now. :)
  13. azbill

azbill Active Member

the first pic at very top (fast engine) used to be mine
    ...I sold it to a nice lady who travels the country by RV
    search haro and you'll see it
    I sold it more than a year ago, but thats my garage behind it
    that pic was ripped from here !!!
    my f'n deviate is there too (2nd from right on bottom line)
    :lol: at least he likes my builds :lol:
    looks like he took from wherever he found pics
    check the bottom of his manual page...there's my haro again (this guy loves my bikes) :D
    should I do anything? he says all content is copyrighted...its MY f'n pic

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  14. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

i personally would contact a lawyer, or threaten to contact a lawyer. cause i dunno what yad call it but its the equivilant of copyright infringement. i might consider watermarking my pics from now on....
  15. azbill

azbill Active Member

vinnie sent him a nasty e-mail
    I will be checking his site a lot
    thanks tater :)
  16. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

no prob bill.
  17. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

18. azbill

azbill Active Member

so far I see
    2 of my bikes
    IRide customs early brutus pics
    mike simpson's wife's rattle can painted bike
    and nogoodnic's (a moderator at the old motokruisers forum) bobbed fendered and flamed seated bike on the beach
    this dude raped and pillaged wherever he went
  19. azbill

azbill Active Member

oh yeah I want to pay him 350$ for a 150$ kit too
    LOSER !!!
  20. azbill

azbill Active Member

I have sent numerous e-mails threatening litigation and calling him a thief for stealing images
    this is very irritating
    how do these clowns get away with it ???