Video!!! Dig it!!!

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by Heath, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Heath

Heath Guest

Ethan rolling in from lunch.....

Me starting the beast after a seat and handlebar change...

Burnout!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

Damn, your burnout was way better than mine

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

woohoo, heath!

i prolly can't do that...i use mtb tires for the beach, but i'll see what i can do about getting a video of a rooster-tail 8)

4. tirebiter

tirebiter Guest

5. Heath

Heath Guest

a roostertail video would rule!!!!!

6. stick

stick Guest

i wish my lawn looked like that.

7. etheric

etheric Guest

Yeah, a roostertail would be cool.
    We won't be winning any cinematography awards, but at least we get to do this while at work...
    but now that I mention it, I'm getting some cool video ideas for the future.

8. Tom

Tom Active Member

whats a roostertail?

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

the plume of sand or water behind a bike or boat.

ok, guys, gimme some time to finish a responsible break-in & i'll recruit a cameraman and hit the beach 8)

10. Heath

Heath Guest

you must clue me in on these ideas on tuesday!

11. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

nice burnout have to try that haha larry ca

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i just came back from the beach, did a low-torque donut, it's gonna be a bad-*ss clip when i can open her up (and find someone to take the video) :twisted:

13. Heath

Heath Guest

oh hell yeah!!!!!!!
    i just opened up a you tube account and hosted them there. it's free! cheap is good, free is better!

14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

wut i meant was i gotta find someone to actually do the filming, not a lot of tech-heads up this way.

the low torque test-run was superb, i'm gonna be flinging some sand when i can go full throttle :twisted:

15. Cookie

Cookie Guest

Aig. the best sand is the damp stuff .........I did a spin out on gravel when we where forst riding the bikes the kids in the area thought it was awsom
    (it shook me up a little did not see the deep gravel) it was a flash to the ol biker days.

Cookie

16. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hiya, cookie...the beaches up here are famous for the cruising, sandcastling, kite festivals, clamming, and soon, for motor-bicycling too :D

the sand isn't so much granular as powdery, we have the whole range of consistency from moist & hardpacked to dry and fluffy...i can putt thru the soft stuff pretty well, but i have a blast on the hardpacked lanes, woohoo 8)

17. Cookie

Cookie Guest

my faterh was navy for 30 yrs and we where stationded up in Bremington ws. and I can rember the breches up there some where like brick you are going to have a ball.

Cookie