VINTAGE Bike Motor Kit for SALE !! $150

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Esteban, May 30, 2008.

1. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

I have a vintage, late 1960's early 70's bike motor kit, complete that I am selling. This is a VERY dependable AMERICAN made kit. NO Chinese junk !!
    Orline, [ Ohlsson & Rice engine ] 1 HP bike kit easily attaches to most any bike. Be up & running in 15 minutes ! Front wheel " scrubber " drive. Fix your flat tires just like a normal bike. Bike is advertised as getting 125mpg & it just might do that. It is NOT, I repeat, NOT hard on front tires if ridden correctly. Friction drive wheels were one of the first on the market & are still made today. I have attached a link to pix of the bike kit. Sorry, motor is dirty, but bike is ridden on dirt roads a lot. It is located in N. Central Florida & I can ship anywhere. $150 for kit, or $175 kit with bike.
    http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/beanhead1949/Bike motor/

2. starkm32

starkm32 Member

3. motoschwinn

motoschwinn Guest

Dang I'd just want the fuel tank!

4. Me too I have been bidding on a tank like that for a month now. They all get to around $30. and I quit. Finally got one coming I got for $11. Going to mount it on the rear rack and get rid of the frame mount tank that came with the kit...

5. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

Well, guys, you could have gotten the tank for $150 & I'd toss everything else in, FREE. Looks like it is sold.

6. starkm32

starkm32 Member

Awww, shucks!

Reelly tanked, forward:arrow:, to the past!