Virginia People, CHECK IN!

nah i mean 70mph i broke 40 a couple times downhill on a completely stock motor, after the head comes in it should have the torque to run a 27 tooth sprocket nicely. that should put me at about 44mph currently. possibly some 5052 fairings with build in windshield and a rear as well as cast wheels, i don't think 70 is unreasonable on a bicycle. :p

Virgina Beach here guys! Just built my first MB a week ago (wife thinks it's ridiculous). Brand new Schwinn Del Mar from Wally World. A whopping $114.00. Ordered a 66cc Black Stallion kit from GasBike and they sent me a GruuBee SkyHawk GT-5 instead. No complaints here.
Picking up a #41 chain from Northern Tool today. Original one broke on me Wednesday night at the master link. Sent my 300 lb A$$ over the bars. OUCH!!!

Got the new chain. Tensioner issues now. Mounting roller onto a 1/4 " thick piece of aluminum to go from frame to frame. I'll be back on the road one day!! LOL

Virgiia Beach guy here. Have a Wallmart Mongoose bike with a GEBE setup with the Mithibishi 43 engine.

hey! someone who is closer :)

maybe i will have to make my way out there and we can cruise the strip (even though the signs clearly say no cruising... :p )

Let's hook up one evening guys. I'd like to see some other motored bikes.
I live in Kempsville.

norfolk builder/ghent cruisers

Yo guys! I live in ghent and ride often. I have about 6 guys out here that ride with me. I commute weekly on mine. We've got a site with some cool parts and VA info. If you ever have questions drop me a line. I've built quite a few of these bikes and in different forms. I'd be down for a ride sometime soon. Lets organize it. email me.

September 13 Sunday 1:00 pm
City View Park
2073 Kempsville Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Bikes, spare parts and bikes for sale, lawn chairs, sandwiches, sodas, etc
RSVP: Bobby at: viiper2008@yahoo.com

SHOULD BE A BLAST!!!

Back