Virginia People, CHECK IN!

Help!

Hey Hampton Roads Riders!!

I need some help before we meet September 13 (preferably this week). Having sprocket alignment issues and I want to get this back on the road. Can anyone swing by this week after 5:00 pm and take a look for me? I'm in Kempsville at 1633 Guthrie St. 23464. Thanks a ton . . . . . . .

Bobby

You still having the get together at City Park tommorow? I will be there if so. Larry

Larry,

Yep, I'll be there. I'm hoping Neicell will be there with his buddies too. 1:00 pm.
See you then. I'll be in a grey Tribute or a black Contour.

Bobby

Right here in Richmond

I've got my new ride ready to go. It's nothing fancy, just a Staton chain drive that I use for commuting. I've seen a guy with a Staton friction drive in my hood, but I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

I'm ready for the ride on the capital, because I'm already here. :helmet:

Are there any other Richmonders on this forum?:confused:

Couldn't make it. Didn't realize that it was season kickoff for the skins... we all grilled out and rode in OV for the day. We'll meet up soon enough tho.

I've got my new ride ready to go. It's nothing fancy, just a Staton chain drive that I use for commuting. I've seen a guy with a Staton friction drive in my hood, but I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

I'm ready for the ride on the capital, because I'm already here. :helmet:

Are there any other Richmonders on this forum?:confused:

What ride are you talking about? Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday sounded like fun. Larry

What ride are you talking about?

Ahhh, sometimes I start mid conversation. My old bike blew up (link to pictures in my signature) and I recently finished my new bike. I'm pretty lazy and haven't posted pictures. It's an Electra Townie with the TLE43 and Staton chain drive kit.

I was just stating my readiness if there happens to be a ride on the Capital. I'm surprised at the lack of Richmond responses. There are a few guys on Craigslist selling assembled bikes, or one guy selling the same bike for the last few months. :devilish:

So while I think it's great that the beach has an MB scene, Richmond needs to represent!

That would be a neat ride to the Capital. I would like to ride my bike to Richmond from Jamestown. Alot of it is bicycle trails and not a whole lot of traffic. I think it is route 5. It takes you from Jamestown all the way to Richmond.

Back